Halliwell Manor (Charmed Central)

Charmed will be a rerun the 9th of March along with Alias. i also found this new show that will be on the WB (sadly the same time as Alias so why i'm even posting the rest is a mystery to me). it sounds interesting.

Black Sash | Sundays 9/8c **PREMIERES MAR. 30**

Martial arts star Russell Wong (Romeo Must Die) stars in this unique drama as an ex-cop who sacrificed everything and must now rebuild his own life as a teacher and mentor to a diverse group of teenagers. From the writer and executive producer of The Karate Kid and Kiss of the Dragon, and the executive producers of Smallville, The WB's Black Sash features a multigenerational cast, dazzling martial arts and stories of hope and redemption.

As an undercover narcotics cop, Tom Chang (Wong) paid a high price for staying true to his values. Framed and wrongly incarcerated in Hong Kong for allegedly smuggling heroin, he loses his career, his wife and the right to see his daughter. All he has left are the blazing skills of a master martial arts combatant. Now, after five years in a Hong Kong prison, Tom has come home to San Francisco, intent on restoring his life.
Once back in San Francisco, Tom's mentor, Master Li (Mako, Pearl Harbor), gives Tom his martial arts school to run and a place to live in his building on the wharf. Tom finds a new family in the young men and women he trains in Chinese martial arts. His dedicated students include Tory Stratton (Missy Peregrym, Dark Angel, The Chris Isaak Show), a fiercely beautiful 17-year-old who has turned to martial arts as a way of dealing with the rage she feels over the death of her policeman father. A newcomer to the group, Trip Brady (Corey Sevier, Between Strangers) is the victim of a violent father. For Trip, Tom's knowledge and kindness open the door to a new life. Bryan Lanier (Ray J, Moesha) is a tough-talking, streetwise teenager with a quick wit and a deep loyalty to his fellow students and to Tom. Another newcomer is the shy and warm-hearted Allie Bennett (Sarah Carter, Undeclared), who is searching for acceptance, friendship and for some of the skill and bravery she admires in Tory.

Tom relies on the spiritual guidance of Master Li to help him deal with issues that arise in his life and the lives of his students. He also begins the long journey of trying to win back the right to see his daughter and the acceptance of his ex-wife, Beth (Ona Grauer). Tom spends his days teaching a new generation the skills and enlightenment he learned from Master Li. His message is timeless: patience and flexibility are the keys to overcoming any obstacle.

Black Sash is produced by Tollin/Robbins Productions and Warner Bros. Television, with executive producers Carlton Cuse (Martial Law, Nash Bridges), Robert Kamen (The Karate Kid, Kiss of the Dragon), Dylan Sellers (The Replacements), Mike Tollin, Brian Robbins and Joe Davola (Smallville).

thanx to thewb.com

Cole's character was the best thing that EVER happened to Charmed ! (y) :D I do not care what some people say, the way his character left was insulting to his fans and things are just not the same without him!!! :cuss: :madfire:

aliaschick4mv said:
I don't remember that episode... When was that?
Black Sash wasn't a Charmed episode. it's this new series on the WB, i just thought i might add it here, cuz i ddin't wanna start a new thread. i was putting the word out. if you wanna discuss it, a new thread probabaly has to be opened to stay within the regulations on the forums.

The next new episode is gonna be on March 23rd is called the baby's first demon, and the baby gets his name!!!!
S
P
O
I
L
E
R

S
P
A
C
E

CAUSE I CAN'T GET THE SPOILER TAG TO WORK!!!!!

Wyatt Matthew Halliwell because of Leo's last name, Pagie's last name and well Halliwell because he's a halliwell

--Mandy :angelic:

Charmed was great when Prue was around because it revolved more around Magic, not it's still good but it's more family issues now. and Coel's gone!!!! WAAAAA

--mandy :angelic:

ya same here, i don't like the name for the baby, it should've been a girl too, and i loved the name Malinda. grrrrr and yes it was better when Prue was around

i know that there's no new Charmed on 3/16 and 3/23, so i'm guessing the next new episode is on 3/30 right before the premiere of the WB's new series Black Sash.

GREAT NEWS! the next new episode airs Mar.30. it's called Baby's First Demon. here's a synopsis:

**Ep.15- Baby's First Demon AIRS MAR. 30 AT 8/7c ON THE WB**

When Piper's (Holly Marie Combs) baby is nearly kidnapped by demons, Paige (Rose McGowan) goes undercover to track down the kidnappers at a demonic black market, but is captured before she can vanquish them. The demons use Paige as a decoy to distract Piper and Phoebe (Alyssa Milano) away from the Manor to launch an attack on Leo (Brian Krause) and the baby. Meanwhile, Phoebe is smitten with her new boss, Jason Dean (guest star, Eric Dane) but is under fire when he questions her integrity.

John Kretchmer directed the episode written by Krista Vernoff.
CH516-Screen-A_4x3_120.jpg
CH516-Screen-B_4x3_120.jpg
CH516-Screen-C_4x3_120.jpg

**Ep. 16- Lucky Charmed airs April 6 at 8/7c on the WB**

The Charmed Ones join forces with a Leprechaun (guest star Mark Povinelli) when they go after a demon who is killing Leprechauns and stealing their magic. To reward them for their efforts, the Leprechaun grants each sister good luck, enabling Paige to gain wealth, Phoebe to meet a new man and Piper to book a major rock star (Pat Benatar as herself) for P3. When the spell wears off, the demon casts a bad luck spell on the sisters and kidnaps Piper. In the meantime, Phoebe and Paige must rally the Leprechauns to reverse their bad luck and rescue Piper.

Brian Krause also stars. Roxann Dawson directed the episode written by Curtis Kheel.

CH517-Screen-A_4x3_120.jpg
CH517-Screen-B_4x3_120.jpg
CH517-Screen-C_4x3_120.jpg

**Ep.17- Cat House airs Apr.13 at 8/7c on the WB**

When Piper (Holly Marie Combs) and Leo (Brian Krause) see a marriage counselor to work out their marital problems, Piper casts a spell that lets them literally see the key moments of their past. However, the spell goes awry and Phoebe (Alyssa Milano) and Paige (Rose McGowan) are sent back in time to relive Piper's memories. Unbeknownst to Phoebe and Paige, a warlock (guest star Zachary Quinto) is also caught up in Piper's spell, and uses the opportunity to try and kill The Charmed Ones' cat, their "familiar," which would permanently alter their future.

Jim Conway directed the episode written by Brad Kern.

CH518-Screen-A_4x3_120.jpg
CH518-Screen-B_4x3_120.jpg
CH518-Screen-C_4x3_120.jpg

Cant wait, and I have some questions first does anyone know any really good charmed sites like ( ex. allalias.com is for alias) I was just curious because I love the show.
and The alliance I love you av!. Its really neat.

I am sorry everyone its just I have been watching charmed wayyy before alias and well I was just curious! :smiley: Still love alias though :smiley:

Sunfire_77 said:
Cant wait, and I have some questions first does anyone know any really good charmed sites like ( ex. allalias.com is for alias) I was just curious because I love the show.
and The alliance I love you av!. Its really neat.

I am sorry everyone its just I have been watching charmed wayyy before alias and well I was just curious! :smiley: Still love alias though :smiley:
1. i was looking for a site like allalias for Charmed, but haven't found one that good yet (if anyone does, please post the URL here).

2. thanks bout the avatar.

3. i actually started watching Charmed before Alias too. i started watching Charmed in Sept/Oct 2001 and alias in Jun 2002. and i still love Alias too :woot:

Charmed was my fav show before Alias. and as for a really good site. There is a really really really good one. it's

www.thecharmedones.com

i love that site. There's spoliers and every spell that they've ever done. :smiley:

**Ep. 18- Naughty Nymphs airs Apr.20 at 8/7c on the WB**

When a demon kills the satyr (guest star Todd Duffey) of the Spring of Life, the satyr's underlings, a trio of wood nymphs, escape to San Francisco to find a new leader. After the nymphs magically transform Paige into one of them, they are all captured by the demon, Tull (guest star Jaimz Woolvett) who forces them to lead him to the Spring. Piper and Phoebe must rescue Paige before the demon destroys the forest with his newfound powers.

Mel Damski directed the episode written by Andrea Stevens and Doug E. Jones.

thanks for the site mysterychick