Halliwell Manor (Charmed Central)

Porter said:
OMG! really! Thank you so much Mysterychick! I have been searching forever and I as everyone else have almost given up! :smiley:
you're welcome, i'm happy that i can finally share my Charmed info with at least some ppl :D
--Mandy :angelic:

i checked out the site, and it occured to me that when dealing with stuff like supernatural stuff, be careful with what you view, hear, believe, or wutever, cuz bad stuff can be deceptive and addicting. i dont anyone to live the wrong type of life.

anyways....

**Ep.19- Sense and Sense Ability airs Apr.27 at 8/7 c on the WB**

The Charmed Ones are weakened when an old Crone (guest star Grace Zabriskie) magically steals their senses making Piper blind, Phoebe deaf, and Paige mute in an effort to steal Piper's baby who holds the vision of "all" power. When the Crone kidnaps Leo in another attempt to steal the baby, Piper, Phoebe and Paige tap into their sixth sense to overcome their handicaps and defeat her. Meanwhile, Piper and Leo are pleasantly surprised to discover that baby Wyatt is coming into his own powers.

Stewart Schill directed the episode teleplay by Daniel Cerone with story by Brian Krause and Ed Bokinskie.

courtesy of thewb.com

CH520-Screen-A_4x3_120.jpg
CH520-Screen-B_4x3_120.jpg
CH520-Screen-C_4x3_120.jpg

that was a good episode. it was worth the time, too bad Charmed is only an hour long. at first i thought that Alias would be from 8-10 and i was trying to find someone to tape Charmed for me while I watch the Alias season finale episodes. BUT i found out that Alias is from 9-11, so it turns out i dont hafta miss Charmed after all!

ya it was. almost like an old charmed eppy. and i was so happy. cause at first i thought Charmed fanale is gonna be on the same night as Alias fanale and i freaked out. like chase my behind around the room freaked. and then i was glad to find out that it wasnt'. chances are Charmed fanale is gonna be two hours too. Oh My Goddess part one and two :D
--mandy :angelic:

Charmed season Finale

Oh My Goddess - Part 1 & 2

From www.thecharmedones.com
Hopefully it's not the end for our Charmed Ones. Released after centuries spent entombed beneath the Artic ice, the Titans, Greek mythic gods, set out to eliminate their captors, the Elders. Pheobe (alyssa Milano) and Paige (Rose McGowan) are nearly defeated by the Titans, but are saved by Chris (gust star Drew Fuller, "Black Sash"), a mysterious Whitelighter fromt he future. Meanwhile, Leo (Brian Drause) makes a decision to give the Charmed Ones the ultimate power to vanquish the Titans, recreating them as Greek Goddesses, despite the risk that they will be seduced by their vast new powers. Phoebe becomes teh Goddess of Love, Piper (Holly Marie Combs) the Goddess of Earth and Paige the Goddess of War. However, Piper's life is turned upside-down when Leo accepts his call to become the new leadero f Elders. Piper's loss and anger consumes her, allowing the Charmed ones to destroy the Titans.

Oh My Goddess, Part 1 & 2 will air on Sunday 8pm May 11, 2003 as a two hours season finale to finish the year for Charmed

thanks for the preview mystery_chick! ^_^

**Ep. 20- Necromancing the Stone airs May 4 at 8/7 c on the WB**

When Grams (Jennifer Rhodes) and the Halliwell matriarchs are summoned to bless baby Wyatt, they fall prey to the Necromancer demon (guest-star Chris Sarandon) who has returned from the Spirit Realm seeking to absorb their magical spirits. Meanwhile, Piper is hurt by Grams' disappointment over the newest addition to the Halliwell family; Phoebe contemplates Jason's (Eric Dane) invitation, even though it will take her away from her family; and Paige casts a truth spell on her boyfriend (guest-star Norman Reedus) to see if he can handle her big, bad secret.

Brian Krause also stars. Jon Paré directed the episode written by Henry Alonso Myers and Alison Schapker & Monica Breen.

thanx to thewb.com

CH521-Screen-A_4x3_120.jpg
CH521-Screen-B_4x3_120.jpg
CH521-Screen-C_4x3_120.jpg

well, the synopsis of the 2-hour season finale is already posted, thanx to mystery chick :smiley: but here are a few pictures and here it is again, in case you dont want to look for it:

**SPECIAL 2-HOUR SEASON FINALE**

EP. 21 & 22- Oh My Goddess Parts 1 & 2 airs May 11 at 8/7 c on the WB

Released after centuries spent entombed beneath the Artic ice, the Titans, Greek mythic gods, set out to eliminate their captors, the Elders. Phoebe and Paige are nearly defeated by the Titans, but are saved by Chris (guest star Drew Fuller), a mysterious Whitelighter from the future. Meanwhile, Leo makes a decision to give the Charmed Ones the ultimate power to vanquish the Titans, recreating them as Greek Goddesses, despite the risk that they will be seduced by their vast new powers. Phoebe becomes the Goddess of Love, Piper the Goddess of Earth and Paige the Goddess of War. However, Piper's life is turned upside-down when Leo accepts his call to become the new leader of the Elders. Piper's loss and anger consumes her, allowing the Charmed Ones to destroy the Titans.

Dorian Gregory also stars. The first hour was directed by Jonathan West and written by Krista Vernoff and Curtis Kheel. The second hour was directed by Joel Feigenbaum and written by Daniel Cerone.

CH522-Screen-A_4x3_120.jpg
CH522-Screen-B_4x3_120.jpg
CH522-Screen-C_4x3_120.jpg

Ok, did anyone else want to cry last night with that Leo&Piper scene? It was so sad!!!! :( Although I liked the ending with this new guy. At points he seems good and then other points he seems evil. Great ep! Just also really sad!

no... they freaked me out really bad. so now they're in hands of some evil whitelighter... leo's probably in some wierd demension, Wyatt have no father, and Piper felt no pain... that's just great. did WB pick up Charmed for a sixth season?

1. yes, i wanted to cry at that one scene too
2. I dont like Chris
3. Brian Krause has (along with everyone else) signed on for Season 6 (and i think he's probably in another dimension too)
4. I think that Piper is going to get into trouble later for bottling up her emotions.

syd_spy47 said:
Ok, did anyone else want to cry last night with that Leo&Piper scene? It was so sad!!!! :( Although I liked the ending with this new guy. At points he seems good and then other points he seems evil. Great ep! Just also really sad!
i didn't WANT to cry, but i did. :blush: i thought holly did such a good job in this ep. (y) i can feel her pain and anger. i was blown away.

i thought there were some "omg this is so stupid" parts, but i thought it ended really well.

so leo's not gone forever. whew! thank goodness.

i wanna see what happens next! this is gonna be a long summer... :(

well i was more like :jawdrop: I have a really bad feeling about Chris and his little hand waving thing that made leo go poof. So Brian Krause is to stay... so is Chris I'm assuming? I dont' think Piper's gonna get in trouble for bottling up her emotions cause she technically didn't. Leo took her pains away from her. the whole light thing when she hugged Leo for the last time. That was when Leo used his powers. But I'm going to die before season 6 starts!

OMG! I cried! So MUCH! People were laughing at me! I thought leo died! whew! This is a relief! YAY! Another season! and hes gunna ben in it. You wanna know who I thought chris was, but then I realized it wasn't when I learned his name was chris. LOL I thought he was like wyatt all grown up. because they were like talking 20 years in the future and all that stuff about him not knowing his family, but then I was confused. I cant wait grrrrrrrrr. :smiley:

yeah, i thought it was wyatt too, but then it would make more sense if he was like a "fallen angel" or white lighter in this case. that explains why he has the powers of a white lighter, but is kinda evil. :angel2:

you know Charmed seems so predictable but it's not, cause I thought it was Waytt too. but then maybe he changed his name??