Halliwell Manor (Charmed Central)

that's cuz you guys didnt have that HUGE gap between I Dream of Phoebe and Hyde School Reunion and Spin City (total of 2 months)

PS. Yay! this is the 240th post in this thread and the 1500th view. spread the Charmed love everyone! ^_^

so does that mean that <!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->Chris is dead<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree--> ....permanently???? :thinking:

yes, unless <!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->Drew Fuller signed on again for next season, which i don't think he did. he might guest star in flashbacks or something, but i think Chris really is dead. if he does sign on again, post that in the spoilers thread, not this one.<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

i heard that next season, <!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->Phoebe's bf is someone who really does "Cherish You". esp after you "Give Me Just One Night". "This I Swear"<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

yup, it's <!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->Nick Lachey<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree--> :wtf:

ddddaaaammmmmiiiiittttt i read the spoiler and i was staying spoiler free for any show...o well that wasn't the first one...i can't believe that..i hate him and Jessica simpson is gonna be in x-men 3 *sighs* great movies and shows...bad ppl in them...

Season 7 Premiere- Call to Arms airs Sept. 12 at 8/7c on the WB

Reeling from the loss of their future son Chris, an overprotective Piper and Barbas-obsessed Leo are forced by Phoebe and Paige to attend a Hindu wedding, where they inadvertently receive the powers of the Hindu's Ultimate Lovers, Shakti, the Goddess of Creation and her lover, Shiva, the God of Destruction. In order to save the universe from destruction, Phoebe and Piper must keep Leo and Piper from consummating their love. Meanwhile, Leo's obsession with vanquishing Barbas clouds his judgement, and a disembodied creature tricks him into killing an Elder. Feeling out of sorts, Phoebe decides to take a sabbatical from her advice column and is shocked to learn that her replacement is a guy, Leslie "Les" St. Claire (guest star Nick Lachey), whom she is attracted to due to the spell on Piper and Leo. Paige, upset over the Magic School closing, decides to fight to keep it open.

CH700-Launch02b-trl_4x3_120.jpg
CH700-Launch02c-trl_4x3_120.jpg
CH700-Launch03-trl_4x3_120.jpg

Oooh haven't been in here in a while. Must say. Seaosn premier sounds interesting..

--Mandy :angelic:

oh man the premiere sounds funny!!!!!!!!!
sounds liek there is gonna be some leo/piper shipperness :D :love:

but that def. explains why piper was dressed weird in the previews
oh and i CANNOT WAIT for NICK LACHEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤤 :jump: