Halloween

Kewii

April 27th
So, do any of you guys have plans for Halloween?

I'm still trying to pick a costume and have no idea on what to be (hint hint, I'd like some suggestions) I need something that's easy to make, and fun to dance in (as I'm going to be partying).

So yea, what are your plans?

actually, I will be spending my Halloween in Puerto Rico ... and I don't think I will dress up this year ...

Last year I was Syd in red hair ... two years ago I was cat-woman ... but I am not planning anything this year ... as yet ... ;)

hmm i think im probably just gonna stay home and hand out candy
my roomate and i were thinking about maybe having a party but we probably wont
if i did dress up (which most likely i wont be (n) ) i would be one of two things
a) a prom queen - cuz i feel like using my prom dress again - well that and obsessive amounts of glitter :angelic: - what can i say glitter is SO fun
b) Syd - hell i cant really resist it hehe :angelic: - i think i'd go with the classic red wig & black clothes :D

gosh, you guys are so lucky!!! we don't celebrate Halloween here, in Austria... :( there're just some parties but there's nobody who wants to go with me... at least not in a costume... :(

aww, that's no fun. I think I'm going to have a party, and I'm starting to lean towards being a pirate (I have a skirt from last year I can wear --I was a fairy).

maybe if you keep harassing your friends to do it, they'll do it just to make you shut up ;)

Kewii said:
maybe if you keep harassing your friends to do it, they'll do it just to make you shut up ;)
[post="1017064"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hell yeah, I could so do that!!! they already think I'm a pain in the neck... so... :P :angelic:

one of my friends and i are going to go as potheads. we are going to wear really baggy and colorful like peace sign clothing and tie/tape/wear cooking pots on our heads. lol.

m-c

Alias_Fan0202 said:
someone should go as syd!!! all black, w/ the red wig!!! :redwig: ^_^
[post="1017457"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I am! :D Heehee, can't wait to get the costume! I'm going shopping this weekend! ^_^

Quiet Disaster said:
My bf and I are going to a Halloween party, yay!

I'm gonna be this:
[post="1017569"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

dude joyie that's weird! my friend avalon was the *exact* same thing for hallowen last year! see!

p665308.jpg

I'm a dark fairy this year. My favorite and best costume ever. ^_^ And haha, I'm still going trick-or-treating. I'm going with my little sister. She's ten. And no, I don't think I'm too old for it. Caaaaaaaaaaaaanddddy... :lol: And uh, at my school, the Friday before Hallowen, there's an annual Carnival. Avalon (that girl in the pic) and my other friend Melissa are in charge of the whole thing. :thud: It's going pretty well though.

Erika your definatly not too old - i usually go by the rule your definatly not to old if ur in 9th grade or below
but i remember last year when i was handing out candy kids who were seniors in HS were comming to my door and i knwe them and i was like ummmm im not giving you candy :lol: :P

Back