Halloween

alias8000 said:
I'm a dark fairy this year. My favorite and best costume ever. ^_^ And haha, I'm still going trick-or-treating. I'm going with my little sister. She's ten. And no, I don't think I'm too old for it. Caaaaaaaaaaaaanddddy... :lol: And uh, at my school, the Friday before Hallowen, there's an annual Carnival. Avalon (that girl in the pic) and my other friend Melissa are in charge of the whole thing. :thud: It's going pretty well though.
[post="1021512"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I was dark fairy last year. It's awesome, it's a fun costume, but easy to do. :smiley:

Halloween camp! That sounds so much fun!

Yeah, it wasn't hard for me at all to make the costume, Kewii. And haha, I've dressed up in it twice already even though it's not Halloween. Maybe I'll put a pic up after Halloween.

camping of course, ghost walk through the woods, watch scary movies, and thats with our group and stuff and then what ever else we want its just a time for us to go be wild and have FUN!! :P :smiley:!!

My Sister is gonna be sydney this year cuz she dyed her hair red(sydney red) cuz she lost a bet we had and so she was all "i'm gonna go as sydney this year" and i thought that was pretty cool. i had 2 share it w/ somebody.

Awww... Candy candy candy! I want candy. :( No one goes trick-or-treating here though in Australia... And when people DO turn up at our doorstep, my mum gives them strange looks, cos she has no idea what Halloween is... :lol: So I've only been trick-or-treating once when I was five... I was a fairy!! :lol:

i'm not doing anything fro hallloween.... *sniff* LOL but i'm gonna scare the felgercarb out of the little kids that come trick or treating!!! LMAO!!

I need an idea for a halloween costume...:/...since halloween anticipation day is this comming tueday! booo!

i was going to be a six chick...but retro day is the day after halloween anticipation...and I'm doing 80's so that's pointless.

Sydney bristow...I have everything...but I did it last year...boots...turtleneck sweater...black pants...beanie...and my rope! ;)

Im going to be a witch, which may not be original, but a bunch of us are going to a party in Salem for Haloween, so it's appropriate, Plus I already have a black dress, so I just have to get the hat.

Kewii said:
I've decided to be a pirate, so I bought a whole bunch of stuff to make a costume :smiley:
[post="1039136"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Hehe, I'm either going to be a pirate too :Patch: or I found this realllllly cool Covenant Vampire costume that has a hood and it's velvet ;) It could be my costume next year, I'd go as a witch cause that's what it also looks like :lol: But I'm going to my friends party ;)

im not going tirck or treating and i didnt have time to get a costume for the party i oculd have gone to :( but ill still have fun going toi screy places with my firneds

YOU MUST SEE THE GRUDGE!
itds fircking scarey!

Back