Halloween

Halloween is almost upon us! What are you dressing up as this year?

Here are some suggestions:

Natalie Portman's evil sister Natalia.
natalia.jpg

Patrick Stewart
patrickstewart.jpg

Evil Sharon Stone?
sharonstone.jpg

Bizarro
bizarro.jpg

Darth Winslet
winslet.jpg

Mr Toda
mrtoda.jpg

Tom Cruise (is the devil)
tomcruise.jpg

Worth1000.com - Very entertaining site, btw. :smiley:

If I can find a Justice of the Peace who's available that day, I'll be handing out candy as a newlywed. Now, if I were heading to Salem, I'd have to consider dressing up, but this year I have something more important planned.

Jake Blues, in honor of John Belushi. Why? Because he made it cool to be a chubby 20-something. Seriously, weight gain from the age 21 to 25 hasn't been too kind. But oddly, the ladies seem to like it. LoL Thanks John. I'm just glad he came along before Chris Farley. I'd hate to have to throw myself through a table just to get noticed. Altho' he was fantastic as well. Ahh, the good ol' SNL days are so over.

My son and ex are going as Frodo and a Ringwraith as my sprog is a dead ringer for a hobbit. And of course it gives my geeky ex an excuse to carry around a big bloody sword.

I'll be handing out candy. I love Halloween but I've just not the energy or time (or babysitters) to go out and about.

I LOLed. =P

I'm probably not going to be out and about on Halloween, but my entire household is full of Halloween freaks...sooo...I expect something crazy to go down. :smiley:

As it is, I'm just baking pumpkin pies and wondering wth I'm going to do with all these pumpkins I keep getting to make more pies with.

Halloween just gives me another excuse to go to a party and drink.. Well not that I really need an excuse but still it helps :P

Plus its the one time of the year you can look like a complete idiot and not get made fun of. See then the next 364 days I get made fun of so this is my night lol.

HJ-Girasol said:
I LOLed. =P

I'm probably not going to be out and about on Halloween, but my entire household is full of Halloween freaks...sooo...I expect something crazy to go down. :smiley:

As it is, I'm just baking pumpkin pies and wondering wth I'm going to do with all these pumpkins I keep getting to make more pies with.

Save the pies, and then mail them out as HJ Pre-Order prizes. I'd buy two.

Luciro said:
Jake Blues, in honor of John Belushi. Why? Because he made it cool to be a chubby 20-something. Seriously, weight gain from the age 21 to 25 hasn't been too kind. But oddly, the ladies seem to like it. LoL Thanks John. I'm just glad he came along before Chris Farley. I'd hate to have to throw myself through a table just to get noticed. Altho' he was fantastic as well. Ahh, the good ol' SNL days are so over.

Belushi... :cool: He certainly was fantastic. SNL has gone downhill lately. :(

belushi_john.gif

Yeah, I don't have any plans for Halloween. Well, actually, I plan on getting like 6 bags of Halloween candy, even though we usually only get a couple Trick-or-Treaters, so that I can eat a bunch of it.

Other than that... Nope. Nothing really to do, ya know? Too old to trick-or-treat, don't generally go to parties, even if I did know of one, and I don't know anyone nearby who I could go hang out with. So basicly, Halloween's going to be just another boring day for me.

Also, I think Halloween's the only day of the year that you could carry actual weapons about without being asked any questions, or even given any strange looks, so long as they matched your costume. Ever think about that? Crazy.

Kuzzle said:
Yeah, I don't have any plans for Halloween. Well, actually, I plan on getting like 6 bags of Halloween candy, even though we usually only get a couple Trick-or-Treaters, so that I can eat a bunch of it.

Other than that... Nope. Nothing really to do, ya know? Too old to trick-or-treat, don't generally go to parties, even if I did know of one, and I don't know anyone nearby who I could go hang out with. So basicly, Halloween's going to be just another boring day for me.

Maybe you could just sit at home and watch scary movies?
Here are some suggestions:

Christine
christine.jpg

Freddy & Jason
freddyjason.jpg

Heckraiser
heckraiser.jpg

Texas Chainsaw Musical
texaschainsawmusical.jpg

... or not.

navarre, you make me lol so hard. Will you adopt me so I can come live with you? I promise I won't pee on the floor or chew your shoes....

Back