Halloween

Happy Halloween... officially, now. :D

halloween.jpg

I will be Cornholio for Halloween. I'm not actually trick or treating I'm just walking down the streets scaring children and parents alike.

And I also do a perfect impersonation of Beavis so that amplifys the disturbedness.

Navarre.. what an amazing pic!

Well Indiana, my Hooker Dorothy costume was a hit. Had people talking, drivers rubbernecking, and even collected my own bag of candy. Good times.. LOL.

Alas I worked again this year and missed Halloween and seeing all the kiddies
dressed up :( only good thing was this year no damage was done to the school while we were there hehehe Now as I head to work this morning I will see if any was done after we left.

Cutey Honey said:

Well Indiana, my Hooker Dorothy costume was a hit. Had people talking, drivers rubbernecking, and even collected my own bag of candy. Good times.. LOL.

People talking and rubbernecking?! I think the HH community wants to see pics! :P

I just painted on a third nipple and went as Francisco Scaramanga from James Bond :D

We don't really do the whole Halloween thing down here. There were a few kids getting around the streets but, on the whole, it's just not a big thing.

Cutey Honey said:

pixplzthxbyebbq

:D:P

About pics.. it might be a little bit. I'm waiting on people to send me some. =/ I will, I promise... er... maybe... LOL.. No, I'll be a sport and post some when I finally get some.

I think you should be calling him 'Idaho,' btw, not 'Indiana.' Frosty is a little less 'bullwhip and fidora' and a little more 'traveling casanova potato loving hobo' - or.. "Potasanobo," as Kuzzle so lovingly calls him. ;)

"You gonna eat that there snack cracker in yourrr special outfit for me? .... You make me wanna walk... like a camel." - S.C.O.T.S.

Oh, I know potatoes are from Idaho and what not, and Frosty has a serious thing for them, but I call him Indiana because of where he's from, not because he reminds me of Indiana Jones, because by all means he is NOT that cool...

:::ROTFLMAO:::

Frosty, should we keep secret what Indiana is all about?

______Yes _______No
Was this mini questionaire (see above) lame?
___X__Yes _______No

Ehh.. and to keep in with this Halloween Thread... I will post pics I think tonight. I'm at work, so I can't do it right now.... But I get off pretty soon. Yippeee!! Can you tell I'm so bored??? Okay.. on to HJ............... yes.. YOU... because I still have not read up on it.... PLEASE DO NOT KICK ME OUT OF THE HALL.... Okay bye...

Back