Halo Wars

Since some people didn't understand what this was about last time I will better explain.

I have noticed while being in the site that you all seem to like Halo Wars. This came a a big surprise to me as I thought it was a steaming pile of felgercarb. Explain why you like it or do not like it.

1st- I LOVE Halo! If you wanna sell something to me just slap the Halo logo on it and I'll probably enjoy it even if it's a gun that backfires (or not)

2nd- I really like real strategy games (even though I SUCK)... unfortunately I never found one with good controls for consoles, so I stick with PC most of the time... and then came HALO Wars

3rd- Halo Wars is actually pretty easy to pick up and start playing, and since the game is simple I can actually NOT get destroyed by RTS veterans!

4th- HALO Wars

5th- I can Canzil's famous quadruple scarab technique on deathmatch!

The main problem with the game was its horrendus story and lack of balance among units. The game lacked a true strategy element and seemed to always boil down to who can make a ton of units faster.

The main problem with the game was its horrendus story and lack of balance among units. The game lacked a true strategy element and seemed to always boil down to who can make a ton of units faster.

best to worse halo storys in the halo series:

1. Halo 1
  2. Halo 2
  3. halo wars
  4. halo 3
  5. Halo reach
  6. halo odst

People did not like the story because the flood was in it but thats only the people with close minds. The spirit of fire was lost after the end so there was no data record!

Like night warrior said theres no other good RTS on the xbox. RTS ARE ONLY FOR COMPUTERS so when halo wars came out and pulled it off i was impressed!

The units are equal your just like those kids who say AL is unequal but all it takes is knowing the game to beat it!

it may not have the strategy like others but that is because halo wars production was cut half way because of ensemble studios died. unlike most games halo wars strategy is more towards the beginning of the game so you don't like it because your not used to it.

P.S Don't hate the game hate the players.

I am sorry but the story was terrible. The dialogue is felgercarb. The characters are generic. And the canon is massacured. To give you an examample if this an actual line of dialogue in the story is when the generic doctor lady says "LOOK IT'S THE PILLAR OF AUTUMN AND IT HAS PLASMA RHINOS". Like really plasma rhinos on the pillar of autumn which had not been renovated yet.

I am sorry but the story was terrible. The dialogue is felgercarb. The characters are generic. And the canon is massacured. To give you an examample if this an actual line of dialogue in the story is when the generic doctor lady says "LOOK IT'S THE PILLAR OF AUTUMN AND IT HAS PLASMA RHINOS". Like really plasma rhinos on the pillar of autumn which had not been renovated yet.

i loved how they added a part of halo 1 into halo wars. It completed the story.

But on the other hand i never read the books because reading books about a video game are for nerds.

The only people angry about halo wars are people who read the books and have no imagination/creativity. Story's are just to entertain you THERE ARE NO FACTS in story's.

So i'm sorry but your augment is invalid.

Tye how can you say halo wars had a better story then reach or halo 3? I can understand better then ODST but the other two, are you mad?

Also halo 2 had a shity story line.

Prototype- another poorass attempt at writing and I hate how Bungie just throws that in whenever they cannot come up with a good reason for something to exist

That does not mean that bungie hasn't done that for example:

-spartan laser

-that spaceship that you fly in reach

-jetpacks in reach

-alot of the armor variants

-space motor cycles

That does not mean that bungie hasn't done that for example:

-spartan laser

-that spaceship that you fly in reach

-jetpacks in reach

-alot of the armor variants

-space motor cycles

I have good news for you. The halo story is up to you to decide! Everyone who ever wrote a story knows that its up to the reader to make additions to the story.

I think they got the plasma rhinos because they are trying to learn how to make covadant tech. To prove that fact its in the book that came with reach. (They try to dissemble the needler but it breaks).

You have a mind of your own make the story your own! You don't need everything written down and in your face.

All of your arguments are invalid...because we all know...chuck noris..no.Frank west is more epic then halo wars....he's covered wars you know

Back