Halo

I always play it at my friends house, since I have PS2. I love the car levels though. I know it isn't true, but according to one of my friends, Halo II is going to come out for PS2 too. What do you have to say about that?
kylo4

kylo4 said:
I always play it at my friends house, since I have PS2. I love the car levels though. I know it isn't true, but according to one of my friends, Halo II is going to come out for PS2 too. What do you have to say about that?
kylo4
a load of bullsh#t... ;)

anyway, I have played it on my Xbox for quite a while.. great game, but at the moment only the online gameplay interests me...

marco said:
I love the tank lol......just blasting away :lol:

great to blow off some steam
I rarely use that one, in multiplayer one of my friends ALWAYS goes straight to the tank... I LoVE the sniper rifle... it's so statisfying.... ^_^
Even more with 2 television, than the opponent can't look at your TV.

I KNOW!!!!!!!!! I downloaded the demo for the game and it wouldnt work!! I was SO MAD. I had all the requirements except not enough MB. Again I'll say I was so mad. But i might buy an Xbox and then ill get Halo and then I can buy Alias when its comes out!

awsome on x-box, i rember it was my first x-box game, pretty easy to beat, exept for the stupid flood alien guys, and those monster aliens. banshees are fun! love flyin. pistol is definatly the best weapon! :D

game soo well worth buying

3ffect said:
awsome on x-box, i rember it was my first x-box game, pretty easy to beat, exept for the stupid flood alien guys, and those monster aliens. banshees are fun! love flyin. pistol is definatly the best weapon! :D

game soo well worth buying
yea it is but i rather shoot those banshees out of teh sky lol

Back