Halo

SecretAgentMan said:
i've become pretty good at strafing warthogs. Tanks are still a problem because of their machine guns and launcher. I usually lose those battles. :lol:
the warthog is cool but the tank is annoying as hell to big

i never play halo on-line ...i dont even have it installed anymore. the game just gets boring after awhile just like all the other shooters

SecretAgentMan said:
i've become pretty good at strafing warthogs.  Tanks are still a problem because of their machine guns and launcher.  I usually lose those battles.  :lol:
[post="897974"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

A cool thing to do with thanks, when you play with 2 or more friends on different televisions.. go in one tank, and just stand still and dont do anything, they probably wont notice that you're in that tank.. so when somebody apears in front of your tank.. BOOM!

Riding thanks are only good in bloodgulch, in sidewinder they can be easily shot down from distant because of the many places to hide there.

i've become pretty good at strafing warthogs.  Tanks are still a problem because of their machine guns and launcher.  I usually lose those battles.

I love Halo, i can't wait for Halo2, not to brag or anything, but i beat all the missions on every difficulty. And if you can't kill tanks, i suggest a ghost. y? ghost r fast, keep side strafing while going forward, and shoot him. when u r close enuf, keep going around in circles because the tank's turrent can't spin as fast as you plus he is stunned.

ahhh I love Halo...yeah I suck, but I'm learning and its soooo much fun last night I experience my first Halo Party....lots of chao....twas great!

~KM

Itz da MT said:
It disappoints me, the multiplayer is cool.. but the single player.. I'd go for Half Life 2, a better game imo.
[post="1113803"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah the single player was disappointing. I heard its a lot better on legendary mode. I'm enjoying the game on Xbox live. That's where the game excels.

Back