Halo

I like the pistol that you can scope with, the banshee, the ghost, sniper, and the cars (I forget what they were called. I beat the game a while ago).

so funny, i play with my bro, and i always get the pistol. 3 shots he's dead, if head shots 1 :smiley: he says i'm so cheep.

we got like cheets, for the multiplayer, to get all of the veicles, but banshees arn't there :( hmm maybe they were, but they dont' fly tho

SecretAgentMan said:
Itz the MT said:
Yea shotgun gives a lot of statisfaction... but its not one of the 'best' weapons imo.
if your accurate, the shotgun can be devastating at close range
hmm.. we you play at legendary.. the shotgun is almost useless in my opinion. I almost beat the game in legendary, but the last 2 levels are just almost impossible on that level.

shot gun, is good for the flood, or close range head shots,

i should replay halo again, been along time since i did

Aw man, I LOVE that game! I'm so totally excited for the second one!!!! I was at the dentist one day, and the dr down the hall was talking to this kid about Halo multiplayer and they were saying all this really funny stuff and I couldn't help but laugh and the lady working on me got kind of mad.... :D :lol:

love playing multiplayer with rocket launchers, blast at your feet and you go flyin :D i hate how its so few ammo tho, i wish it was unlimited

i've become pretty good at strafing warthogs. Tanks are still a problem because of their machine guns and launcher. I usually lose those battles. :lol:

Glitch in the system said:
16 players on Battle Creek, rocket launchers only. Nuff sed.
That would be insane. :lol: But so much fun. I love this game. I get together with my friends and we have Halo marathons where we just play against eachother for hours. We just hook up a couple of xboxes to differen't tv's in different rooms so you can't screen watch and just go at it. Much, much fun. :D

Back