Handlers

hmmm...

So i was over at the HJ main site checking out some of the screenies. Image 103 was interesting. If you hover your mouse over that screenie or look at the caption below it says "A human handler attempts to calm a brutish Targust in the wilting heat of Felstone Canyon". So it would seem that there will be the ability to train animals/pets or somthing to that effect in HJ.

I can't say much, but I wouldn't doubt that 'Handlers' will be some sort of act-alike Hunter of WoW. Depending onw hat class/class combination you'll more then likely be able to specialize in different forms of beast mastery. Good catch, I didn't even notice that.

Considering the requirement to multi-class, the ability to have 'handlers' with other class trates seems likely.

I wonder how a handler specced as an arcane spell caster would differ from one specced more closely to a ranger or druid...

The only cartoon I have ever cried for is Chobits, and I came damn close for Popotan. (Both series you can find on YouTube.com)

Anyway, un-hijacking.

I would go for a pet if my pet could resemble something i would want, i wonder what would be allowed to be customized. Would pets be forced into melee, or could the cast magic, would the be so weak they are dismissed or so strong that you basically depend on them to survive. Can i name my pet, can any class basically use a pet? Questions that come to mind when i think of handlers. I dont think pets should be restricted to a certain class Maybe just how exotic a pet you can get be controlled by your class.

deserttfoxx said:
I would go for a pet if my pet could resemble something i would want, i wonder what would be allowed to be customized. Would pets be forced into melee, or could the cast magic, would the be so weak they are dismissed or so strong that you basically depend on them to survive. Can i name my pet, can any class basically use a pet? Questions that come to mind when i think of handlers. I dont think pets should be restricted to a certain class Maybe just how exotic a pet you can get be controlled by your class.

Good questions. I was kinda poo-poo when I read in one of the articles that anyone can use a bow. Its not limited by class but only in the hands of a Ranger is it optimzed. Maybe pets will be the same for Handlers and non-Handlers?

Eve said:
Hmm...how did Morne miss this thread, that is before it was hijacked. :rolleyes2:

I didnt miss it, just didnt really see a need to comment on it. and you know how I feel about pets when it comes to class "balance". :smiley:

Back