Happily Ever After..or is it?

okay...well...here's the first chap..plz tell me if you like it...the story is in Syd's POW....

~Chapter 1~

I looked down at his face. He looked at me with a stare that made me feel as if he was looking straight through my soul. I had to look away. Those perfect green eyes made me want to cry.
“Syd?” he asked me softly.
I couldn’t even look at him when I talked. I tried to focus on my shoes. “Wow,” I said simply.
He now stood up and put his hand under my chin and raised my face so that I could look directly at him. “Syd?” he asked again.
I started to cry gently. “Oh Michael,” I said softly as tears of joy streamed down my cheek.
“Yes?” he said hopefully. He reached over and wiped a tear.
My face broke out into a smile. “Of course I will marry you, Michael. Of course.”

I sat up in bed, and sighed deeply. A dream. It was a dream. No. Wait. It wasn’t a dream. I only wished it had been a dream. Only, I knew it was a memory. A very old memory...
I glanced sleepily at my alarm clock. It read 5:23. It was still dark outside. I turned off the clock’s alarm and walked into the kitchen. I poured myself a cup of yesterday’s, now-cold coffee. I sat at the table and drank in silence.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, and you can flame me all you want for this, but I have a story named Happily Ever After which is actually the sequel to A New Hope. I don't want people getting my story and your story confused.

~me :angel2:

Alias Elle is right. Happily Ever After was her story which I became quuite addicted to. Anyway, back to your story. I love it! Please keep writing! I want to know why Sydney wished it was a dream!

Back