Happy 22nd Birthday Karin!

nataliethealiasfreak

The Dark Phoenix
:balloons: :balloons: :love: 🎂 to the coolest girl on this board!!! 👄 :balloons: :balloons:

Board partyyy! i'll bring the 🍰 and booze! you guys can bring 🎁 ;)

*sighs* my widdle Karin is 22 alreadyyyy! *sniff* these kids grow up so fast :cry:

:lol:

He he...Karin...you rule...HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!! I'll post something proper with a coherent message and colours and flashing smilies tomorrow when my head isn't killing, m'kay girl?;) :group:

Jai :rain:

[quote name='Vaughn's Baby Girl' date='Jul 14 2005, 04:02 PM']:lol:  Oh Nat!

So what kind of special things is the birthday girl doing today :angelic:
[post="1419665"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

hahaha who knows ;) she went to sleep now hahaha all the old people she works with got her tired LOL! my poor Karin :(

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Happy Birthday Karin!!!</span>
<span style='font-size:16pt;line-height:100%'>May you have a wonderful year and enjoy being 22!!!</span>
:cheers: 🎂 :balloons: :happydance:

^shoot! happy birthday karin!! belated? youre old... hehe! but we still :throb: yah! happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!! :band:

:serenade: :serenade: :serenade:

pea!!! (youre back! sent you a pm.)

:bye: everyone, its late here. see yah!

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!</span>

Have the best birthday kakan!!!! 🎂
Hope you get lots and lots of birthday pressies.
🎁 for my big butt friend hehe 🎁 ;)

thank you all of you........ :hug: I had a very nice day.....I went to Västervik..for the "Music festival" there........it was so much fun.....well it rained at the end but anyways heee :D

Happy belated birthday, Karin! 🍰 Sorry I couldn't respond earlier, but I was out of town for a couple of days (doing a photo shoot for a wedding).

Back