happy april fools day!

well, technically, there are about ten more minutes here until april 1st, but just wanted to go ahead and post this. :D

i'm so stupid, i completely forgot it was april fools day when i was reading the school newspaper. i really should've known better too because every april fools, they have a completely bogus setup but i still fell for the cover story anyway which announced that the vice chancellor of one of the colleges decided to set up a beer garden on campus because he "thought beer was cool." it wasn't until i read the story about a new class being offered - patriarchal male studies (in other words, PMS ;)) - that i started to think, "hey...this...isn't right." geez, i'm such a sucker. :rolleyes:

so...anyone have any good or funny tricks they're going to play (or have already played) on people? ;)

[as you can tell, i need a bit of inspiration. ;)]

Happy april fools!! hehe april fools is nearly over here... but i didnt do anything, but i did get a few pinch and a punches but my friend tells my friend in class there's a cockroach and she;'s like where? and then "April fools" and there's a cockroach in the room right now plz excuse me while i whack it.....

:lol: Happy April Fools day! Me and my friends are trying to come up with something evil to do at my gym...

hey random idea what if they spoilers on the front page (which i didnt want to read but they just had there :angry: ) are an april fools joke? :thinking: :rolleyes: :lol: Thats the reason why I sometimes hate this day ^_^

The spoilers got me too!! I couldn't play any jokes, my school was cancelled today because we got SO much rain yesterday that the school is flooded, and so if most of the town so we can't go out on the roads!! My mom got me though, I was still in bed at like 10 and she comes in and she's like "School's back on in an hour, they just made the announcement, so get up!!" and I did and got dressed and everything and I was really mad :angry: Then she comes in and screams "April Fool!!!" Grr....

okay, HAPPY APRIL FOLS, or as we learned in frnech class, today is le premier poisson de avirl, okay im not sure if i got that right. all our teachers got us but i could think of any.. so i was stuck using the vaughns dying one to all my friends who know hwo vaughn s. and theni wanted to do the look its snowing joke but i did it and i relaized it really was snowing.. (ugh!!!) at tricks can i plan that will work??? none of the tricks i play work.

HAHA! Le premier Possion Arvil!!!! HAHAHA!

It is the first of Fish April!!!!! LOL THAT FUNNY!!!!!!!
soz
front page got me too! see my thread! never doen anyting april fool day on april fool day!!!!
ALWAYS HAPPENS LAST DAY OF CAMPT THOUGH!!!

eg. boys pu tomato ketchup on all the girls toilet seats!

We do le premier poisoon d'avril in my school, because I'm in an all French class. Basically, you try to stick paper fish on people's backs, and if you do, then the person with the fish on their back is a fool. I like the English version better!!

AliasHombre said:
Hey guess what!!!!! I turned liberal!!!!!!!
April fools.
happy april fools day.
lol! When I first read that I belive it!! I was like "noooooooo" lol, you were just joking. LOL!

:'( you know what happened, i read on this site that alias would be back april 1, but then i realised today 4 me is april 2 and then i was like nooooo! but of course it's april fools

i told someone the truth (well i wrote it!) and someone thought it was an april fool!!!!!!! BUT IT IS NOT!!! IT IS A TRUE FACT unless ofcourse April fool is in september (thats when it was on the news!!!!) and some onelost their dog and got their car damaged for a prank!!!!!!!!!

Back