HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANEL

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! CHANEL MY BEST ALLALIAS FRIEND!! 🎂 🎂 :cheers: :cheers:

Chanel- you have been my best friend on AA since I got here . We have had the best conversations and the funniest chats lol. Remember when we talked about throwing our computers out the window and hitting the boy next door hahaha. Well anyways happy birthday and new year to you!. Love ya lots Chanel !!!!

~KC

happy birthday chanel!! ;) happy bithday too you happy birthdaytoo you happy birthday dear chanel happy birthday too you! I online sing ;)

HHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BBBBBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

Chanel--You have been..that most wonderful bestest friend I could ever have. I hope that God blesses you with many many many more birthdays to come ^_^ :love: :shock: :harp:

thanks everyone....
you guys are such excellent friends

:gives cake and champagne:

Kc~ i remember that chat... i actually revived it too nights ago vause i needed a lugh. you were the first person on aa i ever talked to. Love you so much

Timmy~~~ you are awesome.. cna i say more... you make me smile verytime i tlak to u,....

i love you guys all so much.. thansk for making my brithdat special!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back