Happy Birthday Kevin

Thanks, Gemma! :smiley:

I realized last night, after receiving dozens of automated vBulletin notices, that over the years I have been involved with a bunch of sites and that XenForo does not have a stock birthday email greeting.

PS: To answer a question that I know will be coming at some point.... :P v3A has been transferred to the vBA server and Brian is in the midst of importing the data. The license & ticket system at v3A is a tweaked version of the system Brian wrote for vBa so he is familiar with the data but has never had to merge two sites together that use the system.

Thanks, I'll pass that info on to anyone that asks. :smiley:

I noticed v3A has closed but I've not really been online much (still recovering :(). I did pull a few google cached pages and linked them on vb.org and the only thing someone asked for, but I couldn't help with, was your CMPS module for vB4

Thanks, Gemma! :smiley:

I realized last night, after receiving dozens of automated vBulletin notices, that over the years I have been involved with a bunch of sites and that XenForo does not have a stock birthday email greeting.

Yeah it does. You use notices. You write the birthday notice. For criteria, you select "is users birthday". Though it does not send an email, it does display a greeting.

Yeah it does. You use notices. You write the birthday notice. For criteria, you select "is users birthday". Though it does not send an email, it does display a greeting.
Yes, you're are correct, I should have clarified I meant an automated email greeting.

I can always unspam them. But I figured the quote you had would be enough.

Unless you WANT to buy replica watches from dodgy web sites...

Back