Happy Fathers Day! - if your a father that is

Redbear

Cadet
Well I have a skidaddle of kids, eight boys , three girls,
youngest is 21 and living here with us at home and doing great in college learning ASL for the children's community to help those that need it,

Just wanted to make sure you fathers out here in Alien Soup got the proper recognition for what we do,

This is from wikipedia:
Father's Day is a celebration honoring fathers and celebrating fatherhood, paternal bonds, and the influence of fathers in society.
The tradition was said to be started from a memorial service held for a large group of men who died in a mining accident in Monongah, West Virginia in 1907. It was first proposed by Sonora Dodd of Spokane, Washington in 1909.It is currently celebrated in the United States annually on the third Sunday in June.

But for me it was the joy of having a family, I had been alone for most of my life as I am a very introverted person,
not good in public, not good at speaking, not handsome by any means, I don't play well with others, I swear like a drunk sailor who does not drink booze any more,
have had my fights with the kids, cops called on us, cops called on my kids, teachers and principals calling us at very inconvenient times, dealing with the emotions of the kids as they go thru their harmonics of body mind and soul,
and I miss them all terribly, every one of them.
I am saddened on these type of family days because the kids are all spread like jam across the world and states, so family reunions and get together's are simply a no go,
but I will get facebook love, and my little one got me a frying pan set which I will use with abandon tonight making BLT's for us as a dinner,

I hope all you fathers have a great day today,
Redbear.

Back