Happy Friday the 13th!

Friday the 13th?

• Total voters

Chanel

Rocket Ranger
MUHHAHAHAH! its friday the 13th. talk all about it here. are you superstitious!?

wat are some of the kookiest suerstitions uve heard... etc. knock yourself out...

last friday the 13th that was last october.... there was a full moon, i went camping and there was a ring around the moon and "blood" aka spots on the moon. not to mentionthere were cyotes howling...

any stories...

I always get hurt, even if it's not Friday the 13th, lol... I believe just yesterday, I caught my foot on the edge of my bed, fell down the steps leading to a friend's pool, slammed my elbow into the door way while running through the house, etc. etc. I am such a clutz! lol

Chanel

Rocket Ranger
omg... that sounds horrible, i do the smae though! but today... i already fel outa bed, walked into a door, triped going up the stairs and then remembered iim goign shopping at 11: in one hour... ugh... and im sick, and chewing gum... lmao

Chanel

Rocket Ranger
LMAO... really tommy? some of mine are good... likemnot having any school today! and last 13th i went camping!

*SPYnish*

Rocket Ranger
I like Friday 13, I can see Black Cats and Pass under a stair , But, I Hate Tuesday 13, this day I never pass under a Stair and I Flee to the Black Cats.

Good Friday 13 for Everybody ;)

~Natalia~

i dont really believe in bad luck on friday the 13th. nothing bad really happens to me. its a good day today cause i have a late start. id already be at school right now, but i go at 10. YAY!!!

OMI OMI OMI (oh my irina) i am sooooooo excited... friday the 13th is the best day ever!! i look forward to this day like all year! yayay! i always have thest best days on friday the 13th! woo hoo!

Top Bottom