Happy Friday the 13th!

Friday the 13th?

• Total voters
Haha! Friday the 13th is so over rated by prom was today. And since there was testing they used our rooms...so we watched hp2. And in the diary of tom riddle it flashes back 50 years back to show harry potter what happened and ironically the date was june 13!!!

Marlene said:
Haha! Friday the 13th is so over rated by prom was today. And since there was testing they used our rooms...so we watched hp2. And in the diary of tom riddle it flashes back 50 years back to show harry potter what happened and ironically the date was june 13!!!
haha thats weird..

ok, this is creepy. Yesterday (fri.13) I was unpacking (I just got new carpet and my stuff I put in cardboard boxes) and I dropped this one box. I heard something that sounded like shattering glass....I searched the box to see what had made that sound.........I had broken a mirror......Friday the 13th..... creepy

I haven't got any bad luck yet (come to think of it, maybe I have... :blink:smiley: My mom made me get off the computer last nite and told me I didn't do a "satisfactory" job with my room (that's news), My fish died this morning, and Roxy/ebil twin is not on yet....but that's all :Paranoid:

well this didn't happen to me but me n my friend were going to the mall/movies yesterday and this car got hit in the front really bad it ws all smashed up and then it got outa control and wouldn't stop and then it started swirving around this poll like 5 minutes later they got to stop it was really scary . . .but really nothing bad happen to me or my friend we went to the movies as i said b/4 and got hit on by sooo many guys HAHA not bad luck at all :lol: but that was pretty much it
~Kay~

:D

Friday the 13th.png

Last edited:
I just noticed what today's date was! :eek: In recent years it seems like less people view it as a superstitious date or may even be aware that the date is considered to be superstitious.

HappyFridayThe13th.gif

Wooo, another Friday the 13th and.... nothing. Seems like people don't aren't interested in as much as they used to be. Seems like both the superstition and the movie are fading from pop culture.

Friday the 13th: The Series ( 1987 )
Friday the 13th: The Series: An old antique dealer made a pact with the Devil to sell cursed antiques. When he dies, his store is inherited by his niece Micki and her cousin Ryan. With the help of Jack Marshak, they fight to retrieve the antiques from the people who bought them to stop them from causing harm.

https://images.{...}/thumbs/2716961_Friday_the_13th_The_Series_1987_39.jpg
Ended
https://www.{...}/images/ribbon_watched.png
  • Currently 3.41/5
(106 votes)
Ratings: IMDB: 7.7/10 Metascore: N/A RT: N/A
Released:
October 03, 1987
Runtime: 60 mins
Genres: Drama Horror
Countries: Canada
Actors: Chris Wiggins John D LeMay