Happy Go Lucky

Another really good episode last night. (Weevil was great, although it's not looking good for him right now with last night's new development) I wasn't surprised that Aaron Echolls was found not guilty. That just gives him more time to harass Veronica, which it looks like he gets right to next week. So, good ol' Mayor Woody is a pedophile. And, according to the audio and some detective work, he allegedly molested Lucky and two of the boys that were on the bus.

Next week we find out who caused the crash. Who do you think it is? Woody (possibly trying to shut up the two kids he molested), the Fitzpatricks, Kendall (it seems she had the means and motive to do so), or could it have been Aaron Echolls pulling the strings from jail, trying to kill Veronica in an "accident" so she wouldn't be able to testify at his trial? Or someone else? Great show. I hope to see a season three.

what a great episode.

firslty, aaron echolls is found not guilty. desirable outcome for the show to press on with aaron as veronica and logan's evil arch nemesis. don't we just love to hate him...so evil, but there's also another evil - woody goodman, how pedophile-like was his face when veronica was snooping at his house. he's out-right freaky in a bad way. so who killed the kids and driver in the bus crash - aaron, woody, fitzpatricks or kendall. well, it's definitely between aaron and woody. i bet it was aaron and while everyone blames woody, aaron will escape unharmed again.

i don't know where kendall and the fitzpatricks come in, but they'll always be there for next season, which i think has unofficially been given the all clear.

i always knew weevil would get caught for setting thumper up...who didn't see the reflection of the kid when the light passed. poor weevil - what would veronica have to do to get him out of this one. well, at least we know she probably won't be going to stanford after skipping her exam to see aaron walk free.

beaver and the mac...i like what i see; probably the only happy scene of the episode. definitely some development there leading onto next season.

so the season 2 finale - i'm assuming the bus crash will be blamed on woody (maybe he's in business with the fitzpatricks - or not)...anyway, i'm sure that will be that and they won't find him after he skipped the country. everyone graduates (except weevil who's in custody for murder). veronica doesn't go to stanford. how do you keep all the cast together and is duncan gone for good.

but for next season, the story continues:
weevil facing murder trial?
aaron (my assumed real baddie behind the bus crash) out to get veronica again?
veronica or logan find out kendall and aaron are doing business?
kendall and aaron doing business - they can't be up to good - probably plotting veronica's murder?
...who knows, but looking forward to finale and next season.

That was a really good episode. I was so disturbed when I found out that Woody's a pedophile. It makes sense though, he just seems like the type of guy.

I was so happy for Weevil when he passed his math test, but then I was sad that he's going to be on trial for murder. Or at least in jail.

I'm pissed that Aaron got off from Lily's murder. He looks so creepy next week. But of course, he did. He's Aaron Echolls.

Lucky's one crazy kid. But he has some reason to be. It was so sweet of Wallace to protect Jacky. But then Terrence essentially sent her away.

I'm still not sure who is the real murderer in the bus crash. I have missed a few eps, so yeah. But I think Woody has something to do with it.

Can't wait till the season finale. :woot: It better get picked up on CW.

I really enjoyed the episode. Though I had to suspend my disbelief that Aaron wouldn't have at least been found guilty of his assault on Veronica and Keith.

Mac and Beaver were great. Weevil was as awesome as always.

I can't wait for tomorrow night. I'm not even able to sit still, I'm so excited.

Who did it??

Back