• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sometimes yes, sometimes no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sophie

in love
I'm optimistic, so I'm happy (almost) everyday, 330 days to 365 in a year ! :P
Why I'm happy ? Because I'm healthy, I'm not poor, I eat everyday, I have great friends and family, I live in a safe country, I'm free, I love Alias and so many things... ! The list goes on !! :cool:
Maybe my life could be a little bit better ! In what way ? I could have more money ! I have enough ! I could have a boyfriend ! I'm not looking for someone and nobody is looking for me, so !

With all this, I mean we should all relativize our lives !

The other day I was smiling in the street and one guy told me "Wow, such a smile !" I didn't say anything because I was surprised ! I don't have always a smile but often !
When I watch people in the street, in shops...very few smile, correction nobody smiles ! It's rare to see someone happy, if he is, he hides this very well !

So you guys, what are you : happy or not ?

What do you think of this thread ??

I hope it put a smile upon your face !! :D

I'm very happy... I very rarely get upset or angry, and I try to remain optimistic at all times. My friend, actually, is always telling me how weird I am because I walk around smiling. I don't know... at least I'm happy. I have a tendency, though, to only have depressed friends. I have had to deal w/ two suicidal friends at the same time... oh dear... I just hope that I can help unhappy people to be happy like me (even if everyone does think I'm a freak!!) :D <--- That's me!!

i have had my downs and my ups, but hopefully everything is fitting into place now, i have found this guy and he has really helped sort out everything in my past which is good, so i am more confident now!

sometimes yes sometimes no, i am very blessed with the life i have, i know that, i live in a great community with a wonderful family and my extended family is really close but then again there are many factors that are bad which i dont really want to get into, but most days im very happy and have tons of energy, most ppl say i laugh to much!but thats just becuase i find amusement in small things!which can be good or bad depends on your way of thinking, i think its good!

I suppose yea, only that I smile a lot, way more than normal, and I smile even when I'm not happy, sort of to hide behind it, and then people don't ever realize that I'm sad because they assume that since I smile all the time, I must be happy all the time. Shame it isn't true. :(

so sometimes yes, and sometimes no. :D

there are some days where im normalb (happy) and there are some days where im juss all blah.....im most happy when im droolin.....vaughn.......

Yes I am happy with my life ... couldn't have been any better ...
with all the ups and downs, such is life ... look at the bright side,
I am still alive ... and still going strong ...

HAPPY

sometimes yes and sometimes no, usually somewhere in the middle, i jump around a lot one minute i am happy and then something happens and i start fuming...btw i like your outlook Alias Gay!

Back