Are you happy in your life ?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sometimes yes, sometimes no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Maybe it's the school year that brings me down, but right now I've been so much happier w/ my life. The C thread has definitely helped me...and seeing my family always does. :smiley:

No, I'm not happy with my life...I don't think I have been for this entire school year. Sure there were a few bright spots, but then the problems just came back. I know, I know, my life is great compared to others, but still...I'm just not happy. I think I'm starting to regret going to this high school instead of another when I had the chance.

^ :laughbounce: a pessimistic optimist...

Well, I'm happy with my life - but I'm also a cynic/realist (whichever term you want to use)

It's taken me a very long time to get to that point and I won't bother people with the details, but I went through a mild depression about a year and a half ago...

Now even on a bad day, I'm still happy with my life. I know it sounds silly, but I just stick to thinking about the best parts of life...or at least I try...

sometimes yes, sometimes no. Usually when I'm not, I hide it from everyone so they won't worry about me. I know I'm very lucky to have a house and enough food and that sort of stuff, but I miss my friends from where I used to live and I hate where I'm living and I just wish I was going away to college next year instead of just going to high school. I always see the glass as half empty, which I guess doesn't really help my mood. -_-

I'm going to be cautiously optimistic and say, yes. I'm pretty content with my life.

And, after all, isn't happiness just a state of mind? ;)

i'm happy with the fact that i am lucky enough to have friends and family who love me and are there for me, but i am not really that happy with my lovelife (which officially sucks) or my career life which i haven't even started yet but know i'm going into the wrong profession. figure i'll get round to what i want to do eventually.

Very happy. :smiley: I have those days when I'm in a not-so-great mood, but who doesn't? I am extremely happy- I have great friends and family and nothing to complain about.

i´m happy with ym life, although i´d make a few adjustements. as for now, the things i want that i don´t have, i know i´ll have them someitme in the future.

yes you could say i´m happy in my life. i have a loving family, great friends, i go to a very nice school.
somedays i´m feeling kind of sad for diferents reasons but most of the time i´m very happy :D

Back