Happy Thanksgiving! (USA)

Just stopped in to say that. For those of you in Canada, sorry, I think im like a month late. For those of you in Europe...I hope you have a great day :D

Enjoy the feed but remember, as Richard Simmons says, the average American will put on five pounds this week... so be careful :smiley: 30-50 minutes of excercise per day for you!

blur said:
Enjoy the feed but remember, as Richard Simmons says, the average American will put on five pounds this week... so be careful :smiley: 30-50 minutes of excercise per day for you!

And 30-50 mins of eating per hour will make you feel better :smiley:

Just got done eating the right ham from Richard Simmons actually. It was dry and tasteless. Next season, I'm going to totally cannibalize someone more seasoned.
Like K-Fed. Mmm, VD.

Ya, I was in an L-Tryptophan induced coma, yesterday afternoon. A good one too. I was laid out in a side room on the floor until a nephew came and dived on me..... I beleive my spleen is only brusied and not ruptured.

WatchMaker said:
I'll be joining in the turkey genocide with in the hour too!
From now on all of us should eat Cornish Hens instead. They taste s much metter than turkey nd eveyone can get their own.

I had a great Thanksgiving dinner with the fam. I managed to eat light, but had some of everything I liked, except pie. Afterwards, I went out and ran until I almost puked. Good times.

Navarre said:
I had a great Thanksgiving dinner with the fam. I managed to eat light, but had some of everything I liked, except pie. Afterwards, I went out and ran until I almost puked. Good times.

Mine was almost the exact same as your except the running part i just replaced that with drinking till i almost puked and watched football. Good times.

Eating light is a good idea...

Eating light = Happy = Eat leftovers for a week
eating Heavy = Happy/sick afterwards = Dont even want to see leftovers

= x

Uuuhg my Grandma's special Christmas dinner...UHHHG *goes off and pukes in a corner* after every Christmas over there I wonder where she got the new nasty recipe...

Back