Comedy Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay (2008)

Zink

Cadet
Title: Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay

Tagline: This time they're running from the joint.

Genre: Comedy, Adventure

Director: Jon Hurwitz, Hayden Schlossberg

Cast: John Cho, Kal Penn, Neil Patrick Harris, Rob Corddry, Jack Conley, David Krumholtz, Eddie Kaye Thomas, Roger Bart, Eric Winter, Christopher Meloni, Danneel Ackles, Beverly D'Angelo, Missi Pyle, Ed Helms, Jon Reep, Paula Garcés, Crystal Mantecon, Richard Christy, Amir Talai, Josh Heald, D'Anthony Palms, Marisa Belinda, Jimmy Lee Jr., Ava Knighten Santana, Chantel Silvain, Claudia Pena, Echo Valley, Jon Hurwitz, Hayden Schlossberg

Release: 2008-04-25

Runtime: 107

Plot: Having satisfied their urge for White Castle, Harold and Kumar jump on a plane to catch up with Harold's love interest, who's headed for the Netherlands. But the pair must change their plans when Kumar is accused of being a terrorist. Rob Corddry also stars in this wild comedy sequel that follows the hapless stoners' misadventures as they try to avoid being captured by the Department of Homeland Security.
Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay (2008)

The first one was excellent, but I'm not sure about a second. I am anticipating seeing it; however, I am aware that it may not be good. I hope it's good though, because the first one was hilarious.

Anyone else have any thoughts?