Comedy Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle (2004)

SecretAgentMan

Caution: Beware of Male
Title: Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle

Tagline: Fast Food. High Times.

Genre: Comedy, Adventure

Director: Danny Leiner

Cast: John Cho, Kal Penn, Paula Garcés, Neil Patrick Harris, David Krumholtz, Malin Åkerman, Brooke D'Orsay, Steve Braun, Fred Willard, Rob Tinkler, Bobby Lee, Anthony Anderson, Ethan Embry, Eddie Kaye Thomas, Ryan Reynolds, Christopher Meloni, Boyd Banks, Jamie Kennedy, Siu Ta, Gary Anthony Williams, Jon Hurwitz, Hayden Schlossberg

Release: 2004-05-30

Runtime: 88

Plot: Nerdy accountant Harold and his irrepressible friend, Kumar, get stoned watching television and find themselves utterly bewitched by a commercial for White Castle. Convinced there must be one nearby, the two set out on a late-night odyssey that takes them deep into New Jersey. Somehow, the boys manage to run afoul of rednecks, cops and even a car-stealing Neil Patrick Harris before getting anywhere near their beloved sliders.
Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle (2004)

Comedy

Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle follows two likeable underdogs who set out on a Friday night quest to satisfy their craving for White Castle hamburgers and end up on a mind-altering road trip of epic proportions.

Release Date: July 30th, 2004 (wide).

Distributor: New Line Cinema

Starring: John Cho, Kal Penn, Neil Patrick Harris, Ethan Embry, Steve Braun
Directed by: Danny Leiner
Produced by: Greg Shapiro

Trailer

Reviews

I wanted to see this, but since I'm only 15, my parents were all like, "You want to see this sleazy movie?". It's not sleazy, it's funny!! I'll see it when it comes out on DVD or something.

Are these guys both from the American Pie Trilogy? I know John Cho is... but is the other guy the other Chinese fella from AP 1,2 and Wedding?

Alias_Freak said:
It was pretty funny. Alot better then I expected it to be.
[post="945761"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

It got good reviews but because of the release of The Village and another movie which I cannot think of... (Thunderbirds was also released but meh!) it didn't do as well as the distributer would have hoped...