Harry Potter Actors

I love everything to do with Harry Potter! Who's your favorite actor in Harry Potter...talk about upcoming movies some of the actors will be in...or previous ones...anything to do with the actors in Harry Potter...I LOVE THEM!! Each and every one!!! *muah*!! *sighs*

(I didn't want to make a thread for each one of them so I just did this)

i just think that Malfoy is just majorly cool go Malfoy even though he is an evil bastard thats okay but Yeah for harry potter not the character but the movie and none other then Malfoy :P

daniel - i don't think he's the greatest actor, but i think he has potential.

rupert - he cracks me up. i think he might be my favorite one.

emma - she's getting better also. i love how snooty she is. perfect for hermione, i think.

tom felton (malfoy) - perfectly cast. and i thought his interaction with jason isaacs in the last movie was great.

neville - i don't know the actor's name, but he cracks me up too.

sean biggerstaff - mmm.... woooood.... :blush: i find it amusing how all the girls go gaga over him (myself included :blush:).

alan rickman - i think he's a great actor in general and i love his portrayal of snape.

i don't think they should change the cast if they continue with the movies. i think "because they're aging too fast" is a ridiculous reason to change the cast. you almost always have an older actor playing a younger character, so why is it such a big deal here? daniel, rupert, and emma still look young. it's not as if they turned 30 overnight. i don't get what the big fuss is.

crazy spinster said:
sean biggerstaff - mmm.... woooood.... :blush: i find it amusing how all the girls go gaga over him (myself included :blush:).
so that's his name!! I've been drooling over him for practically two years! :lol:

rupert's facial expressions completely crack me up. :D

I agree! In CoS, Rupert was definately the funniest ever. He is just hilarious (sp?) to watch. They definately picked the right Ron. I like everybody pretty much. They've done a good job picking the people. I also agree that they shouldn't change the cast. They're going to confuse everyone but I guess we'll have to see what happens and how it turns out. I'll go see them anyway, regardless whose in them though.

I don't think that DR should play Harry in the 5th (if they make a 5th). They are growing differently.

Sean is...he's scottish...that accent... 🤤 I love it :love:

Felton. He was perfect in his role. I don't think they could have chosen a better actor.

Emma is a good Hermione.

But my fav has to be Rupert...he is the perfect Ron!!!

haha. same here...I actually just recently happened upon his site, seanbiggerstaff.com and he seems like a very funny guy, sarcastic and cheeky I think were some of the favored words! sucks that they cut him from the third movie.. :( don't you just luv his accent! I'm so marrying an Irish dude or a Scottish guy. :lol:

Brittany said:
haha. same here...I actually just recently happened upon his site, seanbiggerstaff.com and he seems like a very funny guy, sarcastic and cheeky I think were some of the favored words! sucks that they cut him from the third movie.. :( don't you just luv his accent! I'm so marrying an Irish dude or a Scottish guy. :lol:
Oh Yeah.... Irish or Scotitish.

Next summer I am going to Scotland so I will try to find him. :woot: :blush:

sydbristow said:
Brittany said:
haha. same here...I actually just recently happened upon his site, seanbiggerstaff.com and he seems like a very funny guy, sarcastic and cheeky I think were some of the favored words!  sucks that they cut him from the third movie.. :(  don't you just luv his accent!  I'm so marrying an Irish dude or a Scottish guy. :lol:
Oh Yeah.... Irish or Scotitish.

Next summer I am going to Scotland so I will try to find him. :woot: :blush:
:D if you find him, kidnap him, bring him back and maybe we can work out a joint custody agreement! :P and that's awesome that you're going there, I've always wanted to go to Ireland and Scotland. (i've had this odd obsession with Irish and Scottish stuff since I was little :shrugs:smiley:

Brittany said:
LOL...my friend took me to the site...:blush:!!!

*sigh* soooo nice looking!

They cut Sean out of the third movie???? :jawdrop: I am NOT WATCHING IT. Never. Nu uh.

My friend's friend went on an exchange to Scotland and lived next door to him- the family she was staying with were really good friends and she met him... 🤤

ANYWAYS... I don't like Daniel. He doesn't have any expression or emotion. I think they did a hoorible job casting him. Rupert is fantastic-he cracked me up in the second movie, he's perfect for Ron. Emma is growing on me, I didn't like her much for the part but I think she's growing into it. I think they should make Malfoy seem more evil in the films, he's so bad in the books, and they barely use Tom in the movies. Yea. And everyone else is great, I love Richard Harris... :(

Richard Harris....it's still so sad!
And no Sean???? I'm not watching either!!!

But who I think was cast the best is Lucius Malfoy played by Jason Isaacs, AMAZING actor!

kara - yeah, daniel seems a bit stiff and reserved and while harry isn't the most outgoing person, he still needs a bit more emotion. BUT...i still think daniel has potential. he just needs to loosen up a bit more.

bridget - i agree, lucius malfoy was perfectly cast. jason isaacs makes a good bad guy (first, in the patriot, and then in chamber of secrets). and kenneth branagh cracked me up too as lockhart. ("clearly, the bones are not broken.")

crazy spinster you said it perfectly so now I don't have to type all that! lol. the lockhart quote, very funny. Kenneth was perfect for that role. and btvaughn, I know it's so sad about sean! from what i've heard there is no Oliver Wood in this movie, which to me seems both stupid and impossible if they include quidditch cuz there is quidditch in the book.....

dude...all i gots to say is that daniel radcliffe and tom felton are major major major hot! have u tried goin to google and typin in htier names!?!?!? dude! hotties!

Back