Harry Potter Actors

Brittany said:
crazy spinster you said it perfectly so now I don't have to type all that! lol.  the lockhart quote, very funny.  Kenneth was perfect for that role.  and btvaughn, I know it's so sad about sean!  from what i've heard there is no Oliver Wood in this movie, which to me seems both stupid and impossible if they include quidditch cuz there is quidditch in the book.....
it's just a crime not to have oliver in the third movie. especially since it's his last year!! they can't NOT have quidditch in the movie, so i don't understand how oliver isn't in it. :angry:

and as for kenneth and jason, i read in an EW article that they kept trying to "outham" one another - see who could be the cornier actor. i just find that really amusing. ^_^

yes that is kind of unfair and crazy spinster, that sounds like a funny article! and it definately sounds like they have a lot of fun on the set... :D ^_^

Kara said:
They cut Sean out of the third movie???? :jawdrop: I am NOT WATCHING IT. Never. Nu uh.
nah he is supposed to be seen in the 4th movie. at the World Cup. he was in the book at least! :blush: I just am reading the 4th book for like the 5th time. I have also finished the 5th! great book!

crazy spinster said:
Brittany said:
crazy spinster you said it perfectly so now I don't have to type all that! lol.  the lockhart quote, very funny.  Kenneth was perfect for that role.  and btvaughn, I know it's so sad about sean!  from what i've heard there is no Oliver Wood in this movie, which to me seems both stupid and impossible if they include quidditch cuz there is quidditch in the book.....
it's just a crime not to have oliver in the third movie. especially since it's his last year!! they can't NOT have quidditch in the movie, so i don't understand how oliver isn't in it. :angry:
Oliver=Quidditch in my world, which obviously means since the Quidditch House Cup was so important in the story...doesn't that mean Oliver has to be? Darn it all...he better be there!

btvaughn said:
crazy spinster said:
Brittany said:
Oliver=Quidditch in my world, which obviously means since the Quidditch House Cup was so important in the story...doesn't that mean Oliver has to be? Darn it all...he better be there!
That is what I was thinking too...wasn't it the 3rd book where they win the House Cup thing? I would think that would be pretty important....they can't cut Oliver out of the movie!! He just makes it so worthwhile to watch!!

indeed he does and I don't understand it either....I just checked IMDB again, and he isn't listed in the cast for PoA, nor is even the character Oliver Wood.

that makes no sense! thats why i was looking forward to the third movie! OLIVER WOOD!!!!(remarkable words....yes they are! ;))

but i have to agree with some of you on daniel radcliffe, but also disagreeing at the same time, i thought he was horribly cast! but that i just me....for one, i pictured harry taller, ganglier, and overall.....cuter and thinner......but i guess they cant take the harry from my mind! ;) but also i think daniel wasnt the best actor for the job as well........i mean yes he does have potential, cherry, but i think he should have gotten beyond potential before doing this movie being its harry potter and he is the title character! i dont know......it seemed he lacked the courage and oblivious shyness that harry has....or the harry in my mind has!

yeah, I kind of agree with you Vicki, but I think I've just come to accept him as the movie Harry and not the Harry in my head...they're slightly diff images, lol.

Did anyone else notice that when Harry looks into the Mirror of Irised (sp?) that his Dad looks nothing like James Potter should look (at least IMO) I mean, it was mainly his hair that I noticed, it's so tidy!...he looks nothing like the books describe him... :thinking:

I agree, James looks too..too sophisticated perhaps? He doesn't look like the troublemaker and risk taker that the book makes him out to be, and yes his hair most definitely should be more messy.

indeed...sophisticated though...hmm, I suppose that sorta says it....I was actually thinking nerdy but either works! lol. :lol:

Hey all! I don't want to brag or anything, but I was in London last April and I met Emma Watson! We saw her at Madame Toussoud's Wax Museum and I got a picture with her! I'd scan it in and post it except it's framed on my wall :smiley:

Kiki

hmmm, I heard that was just a rumor and that it wasn't true...I was sure that I read that somewhere in an article but maybe I'm wrong....it doesn't have a cast list on IMDB so I dunno....that would really really suck. Personally I think all this growing too old for the character business is B.S. I just don't think they should change main characters in a movie like this.

Brittany said:
hmmm, I heard that was just a rumor and that it wasn't true...I was sure that I read that somewhere in an article but maybe I'm wrong....it doesn't have a cast list on IMDB so I dunno....that would really really suck. Personally I think all this growing too old for the character business is B.S. I just don't think they should change main characters in a movie like this.
yeah, i know, so who cares if he's aging faster than the character in the book? lots of actors and actresses can pull off different ages.

Back