Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

I must first apologize for not reading all 31 pages :blush:

I just finished it last night. I got it with my sister at a midnight madness party the day it came out but I've been too busy with school to get around to reading it, but decided to finish it since I'm on break.

:jawdrop: All I can say is wow, it was sooo good. I loved that it was dark, and I loved how the characters are growing up and falling in and out of love. I finished it late last night, so I'm still trying to put it all together in my head. I did cry my eyes out at the end at Dumbledore's funeral...I was really hoping he'd be brought back :cry:

The only problem with finishing this one is that we now have to wait years for book 7! I wish we had it now, I've got to see how Harry, Ron, and Hermione find the Horcruxes.

I've heard a theory about his scar being a horcrux before. But Voldemort would have to make him a Horcrux; he couldn't just become one. And when would that have taken place? All he tried to do was kill Harry when he was a baby.

Yesterday I was watching The Chamber of secrets on TV, and that ^ idea hit me. Harry (or his scar) must be a horacrux.

When Voldemort tired to kill Harry when he was 1 yer old, he accidently gave Harry some of his own traits and powers, like parseltounge, and Harry and Voldemort can share their thoughts and emotions (if they like).

So when "the final fight" comes. Voldemort doesn't understand that Harry is a part of his own soul, and if/when he kills Harry, he dies himself (supposing all other Horacruxes have been destroyed before) since he kills himself when he kills Harry.

I think it makes sense...
Some flaw in Voldemorts plan must be what takes him down, not that Harry becomes a violent murderer.

Back