Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Yeah, I wish there had been more romance for my ship too, but alas, no.

I really have no idea how she's going to end this series, with only one book left. It better be BIG. And I when I say big, I mean at least OotP + GoF. That's how big I want it. LOL.

And I agree, I really don't know how it will be without him either. It's weird to think about it, and also very depressing. (n)

who do you ship for ? :angelic:

i agree! the last books should be huge! i'm talking colossal! :woot:

i feel like i have an empty hole in my heart... i'm like "he can't be gone... he just can't!" :cry: i keep hoping to the very last page that would they say "just kidding!" :P but it never happened :(

I'm a Harry/Hermione shipper. And if you're sig is correct, you're a Ron/Hermione shipper? I think it's fair to say, both of our ships got jipped pretty badly.

I can't believe HE was the halfblood prince... and then killing (can I say it?)!!!
after all the time I spent trying to convince myself and everyone around me he wasn't evil!!!
There has to be a catch, he can't be dead, how can their be another book withou him? It just isn't right!

:lol: i'm barely halfway though, but I read the spoilers on my friend's myspace last night so *shrugs* :lol: ;) *goes back to reading*
--Mandy :angelic:

HOLY s***!!!!!!!!!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I.JUST.FINISHED. its 230... ive been reading since 630am with only a short break for lunch
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! im like shaking right now i cannt even form words except for: HOLY f*** WHY ARE RON AND HERMIONE NOT TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*SO VERY BITTER*

ugh ok and ... blah i just cant form sentances right now
except: ok bill & flur!!! i was like holy eff! AtE!!!!!!!!!
and snape as the half blood prince - yeah i thought so
still cant believe the little basard kiled him <_< death to snape!

BUT OH.MY.GOD. lupin & tonks - ok i cried i admit it i CRIED!!!

ugh.. more later :P

I cried.

I think we should take a moment to reflect on all the ships that just got sunk.

Now let me take a moment and say haha to all those ships that got sunk.

I'm in shock.

I liked the book. I miss Dumbledore already and I can't believe Harry isn't going back to school!

I need to reflect some more...

OH! i forgot to say this
ok the note harry found right after dumbledore died...
ok i'll admit i skimmed the last chap but i was SO bitter bout Ron/Hermione anyway they never figure out who's initials they were
BUT i was screaming REGILUS (SP?) BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhh *dies*

:lol: still not done yet. but then again, I started at around 10:30. ;)
--Mandy :angelic:

*sobs ridiculously loud in the corner*

Just finished, am now bleary-eyed, tear-stained and exhausted. Cannot believe how much I cried, even now half an hour later I am still being overcome with emptiness every few mins that I attribute not only to the death but to the realistation that there's only one book left and that they're not even gonna return to Hogwarts.

Dumbledore *stares blankly* I have NO words to express how much I despise Severus Snape.

On a more cheerful note....LUPIN AND TONKS!!! *sigh*

*slaps self* its not real, not real, not real *more slapping*

i hate snape!!!! grrrr i hope Harry gets him good :angry:

i can't believe that the story might not take place in Hogwarts next year if Harry and the gang don't go! :jawdrop:

there better be a Ron and Hermione kiss in the next one ;)

yeah... hmm i never thought bout it not happening at hogwarts.. but you KNOW hermione will go back... because shes' hermione

and your damn right she & ron need to kiss
but omg i was thinkin bout it and it just HAS to happen or ill... die!
cuz when ron woke up after being poisoned he sOOOOo said hermione's name and then harry even thought bout the 2 ofthem dating and then hermione was all :cry: when ron was with lavender AHHHHH! THEY JUST HAVE TO

i know!

Ron totally went out with Lavender to make Hermione jealous and Hermione went out with McLaggen to make Ron jealous- hehehe the angst! :lol:

i was like awwwwww went Ron whispered her name when he was in the hospital :love: i thought that she would have kissed him at that part... i love how Ron was holding her and stroking her back at the funeral... :love:

THERE HAS TO BE MAJOR KISSING IN THE 7TH BOOK!

:angelic:

omg, Okay i'm almonst done (100 pages to go) but can I just say that I have an absolute hate of Harry in his book? He just seems so... idiotic! argh, makes me wanna scream!!! *dies*
--mandy :angelic:

Back