Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Hibou said:
lol as if this book doesn't have enough opposition already?
[post="1485192"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

HAHAHAHAH!!! 😆

I don't know why...that made me laugh more than it would make a normal person laugh :mellow:

I have a theory... you know Tonks? Yeah, I reckon she's a Death Eater... it may have already been mentioned in the past 29 pages but there's no way I'm reading all that :shocked:

But.. there was some part of the book where Harry's going to the Room of Requirement and Tonks is outside and it says something like "Tonks self-consciously tugged on her sleeve"

*shrugs*

It would just make sense for Voldemort to have someone on the inside, because Tonks is an Auror and is in the Order and stuff

Just a thought...

-EDIT-

I am bored *nod* So I shall go hunt the page number down... hold on a sec...

OK! Got it! Now, I don't think the Australian page numbers are the same as the American ones because my page 606 is page 574 :blink:

But if you look in Chapter 21, The Unknowable Room and well.. I'm looking at pages 434 and 435... but it's the bit after Hermione gives Harry a pep talk about getting the Horcux memory from Slughorn... and it says:

"Nothing in particular," said Tonks, picking, apparently unconsciously, at the sleeve of her robe.

*points to bold part of quote*

:shock: AND! There was a part in the book (I just spent the last half hour trying to find it and had no success 🇳🇴) where it says that Malfoy had the same thin, worn-out look that Tonks had! Or maybe it was the Tonks had the same thing, worn-out look that Malfoy had, but still!

:woot:

Bubbles said:
I have a theory... you know Tonks? Yeah, I reckon she's a Death Eater... it may have already been mentioned in the past 29 pages but there's no way I'm reading all that :shocked:

But.. there was some part of the book where Harry's going to the Room of Requirement and Tonks is outside and it says something like "Tonks self-consciously tugged on her sleeve"

*shrugs*

It would just make sense for Voldemort to have someone on the inside, because Tonks is an Auror and is in the Order and stuff

Just a thought...
[post="1487719"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

THat would be a twist worthy of JJ.

I love Lupin! He's like my Book crush... and it's extremely sad, I know, but he's awesome! :( That would be horrible

But I think it would make sense... because if it's true that Harry doesn't go back to Hogwarts... well 500+ pages about him finding Horcuxes would be a bit tedious :blink:

Bubbles said:
I love Lupin! He's like my Book crush... and it's extremely sad, I know, but he's awesome! :( That would be horrible

But I think it would make sense... because if it's true that Harry doesn't go back to Hogwarts... well 500+ pages about him finding Horcuxes would be a bit tedious :blink:
[post="1487731"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

500+?!!! Book 7 better like 3000 pages long!!! It' the last one :( :(

Bubbles said:
well.. 500 is the bare minimum... but...

oh what the hell, let's just ask for a 20,000 page long one :lol:
[post="1487742"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Well, I'd like to be able to read it before my midlife crisis begins.

:lol: True...

but the 7th book should be interesting... what I really want to find out is how she decides to end the Series...

xinli11 said:
500+?!!! Book 7 better like 3000 pages long!!! It' the last one :( :(
[post="1487741"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I think we all secretly want that, but I don't want it if the book is giong to suck because of it. Having it too long often subtracts from the writing quality, as it's too drawn out, etc.

Scarlet Crystal said:
I think we all secretly want that, but I don't want it if the book is giong to suck because of it. Having it too long often subtracts from the writing quality, as it's too drawn out, etc.
[post="1488810"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

It just seems like there are so many loose ends to tie up.. I mean there are 4 more horcruxes left. And then he's gotta go kill voldy too. So it seems like this has to be at least as long as OotP just to tie up everything.

Xin Li

I've been thinking... I reckon Harry will die... because if he finds the Horcuxes and kills Voldermort... well, isn't that too "happily ever after"?

:(

I have a feeling two of the Horcruxes might be together some how. Kill two birds with one stone, you know?

Additionally, it's very likely Harry won't destroy them all personally. He's got friends. Use them! Ron and Ginny can take on one, Hermoine another, Harry another, and maybe the Order can take out the snake? Who knows?

Back