Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Bubbles said:
I've been thinking... I reckon Harry will die... because if he finds the Horcuxes and kills Voldermort... well, isn't that too "happily ever after"?
[post="1489347"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hey JuJu :hi:

I didn't know you liked Harry Potter!!!! :woot:

Anyways yeah I agree that Harry will die in the end, my friends and I have this big elaborate theory that he's a horcrux.
I forget the exact reasons we came up with now but it involved the fact that we thought Harry was also the last remaining descendant of Gryffindor so Voldemort went after him instead of Neville cause he was equal to him - Voldemort is also the last descendant of one of Hogwarts Houses. It definitely made sense when we thought it up... :thinking: I'm sure there were more reasons

I've heard a theory about his scar being a horcrux before. But Voldemort would have to make him a Horcrux; he couldn't just become one. And when would that have taken place? All he tried to do was kill Harry when he was a baby.

i know! i can't wait

go to snitchseeker.com if you want to see all the new pictures...there's alot like of hermione holding harry and of cho's dress and yule ball and everything

jEn Jr. said:
yeah there casting luna lovegood right now
[post="1495394"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'd be very interested in who they get for such a character. Because she's so out there ya know. I can't wait for this movie. I"m gonna sneak into the Corpse Bride premiere this weekend and see the GoF trailer.

Well, whatever their methods may have been, they worked beautifully. I don't think they could've put together a better cast to bring to life the Potterverse.

Yeah,

I saw that awhile ago. It was so great. lol.. that's dedication for ya. Can't wait for the 4th movie.. I've alrelady got sneak peak tickets purchased..I get to see it about 5 hours earlier than everyone else.. hehe.

OMG WE DID THAT TOO. :mellow:

:lol:

The dancers are pretty damn good... I'll bet that's a dance team, that is. Not just some dancers from a studio... but a competing dance team. Cool!

Back