Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

xinli11 said:
Ohh no, I meant making the house elf drink instead of him hehe
[post="1452579"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: back on that again are we?

Sage Vale said:
That would be too cruel. What I'd want to know is how did Voldemort get water without waking the Inferi?
[post="1453502"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
um did voldy need water?!

an interesting point a friend brought up- the goblet that dumbledore drank from - did it have significance? she thought it might be helga hufflepuff's but i think harry would have recognized it if it was....

SkyGirl5 said:
:lol: back on that again are we?
um did voldy need water?!
an interesting point a friend brought up- the goblet that dumbledore drank from - did it have significance? she thought it might be helga hufflepuff's but i think harry would have recognized it if it was....
[post="1453508"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yes, we are back to that again. Just call me the Arvin Sloane of the potterverse. Yeah and I think that goblet is just some generic walmart version that Dumbledore conjured up.

Xin Li

*sigh* I've been rereading HBP and I now believe {i hate to admit this} that I think Dumbledore is really dead. There were so many signs and hints at it. I'll compile a list when I finish it again, but I think he really is gone :(

Sage Vale said:
That would be too cruel. What I'd want to know is how did Voldemort get water without waking the Inferi?
[post="1453502"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Haven't read it in a while but was it ever said that it needs drinking? Couldn't it have just been thrown away...?

ehgripo said:
Haven't read it in a while but was it ever said that it needs drinking? Couldn't it have just been thrown away...?
[post="1459206"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

No, I"m sure Voldy's magic would've prevented that from happen. Otherwise, anyone can get rid of the liquid. I suspect that it has to torture/mame/disable someone. I'd just much rather it be Dudley, or a house elf.. or draco..or Umbridge.

Oh man. I just finished reading the 6th one :cry:

And yea..like Jess said...as much as I hate it..I think Dumbledore is dead :depressed: But I just can't accept that Snape did it. I keep waiting for that moment when Snape will be shown in an amazingly good light. I've just grown to love the possibility that he might be good to pass on it even now..after Dumbledore dying. I mean Snape...aaaaaaaaaaah 🇳🇴

Which is why... *runs off to read contents of that site* :run:

ETA: Wait. I have a question. Quiet stupid but still...how come some of the people on the pictures in Dumbledore's office can talk? And I'm assuming Dumbledore won't be able to. I'm quite confused. :confused: :blush:

man, i finished it last night. Expect a list of why Dumbledore knew Snape was going to kill him. BTW, I've decided that I think Dumbledore asked Snape to do it.

ETA:
On the drinking of the potion, Inferis, and water. I believe the illusive R.A.B {Regulus Augustus Black ?} put the potion in there incase another Death Eater or Voldemort tried to get the Horcrux. Because R.A.B already had the original and he hated Voldemort, so maybe he's the one who put the potion there. :confused:

Oh man. After reading the contents of taht site...I'm starting to feel rather iffy. :thinking:

And yah yah yah! :woot:I thought that R.A.B might be Regulus Black too. Cause in some interview or something Rowling said that more minor characters will come into play in the seventh book. Here's the quote from Entertainment Weekly:

Rowling has said book 7 won't introduce any "major" characters, though previously minor ones may play bigger roles-including a member of the Order of Phoenix whom readers "have not yet met properly".

But then the magazine guessed

Could this be Aberforth Dumbledore, brother of Albus, the Hog's Head barkeep who overheard the fateful prophecy about Harry?

I don't quite get that second thing that they said :confused: Am I missing something :thinking:

But the fact that R.A.B misght be Regulus was even strengthened when the magazine reminded me taht in the 5th book, Harry found "a heavy locker that none of them could open" in Grimauld Place. :Ponder:

God. I'm gonna be crazy speculating for a couple days now. :lol:

yendys47 said:
I keep waiting for that moment when Snape will be shown in an amazingly good light. I've just grown to love the possibility that he might be good to pass on it even now..after Dumbledore dying. I mean Snape...aaaaaaaaaaah 🇳🇴
[post="1466922"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
There are hints that Dumbledore asked Snape to kill him. Voldemort will trust Snape even more now and he, Snape, may prove to be Harry's greatest ally in the next book.

Back