Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

V

verdantheart

Just in from Sci Fi Wire, Gary Oldman has been confirmed as returning as Sirius Black. ;)

Previously announced, unknown Evanna Lynch was cast as Luna Lovegood.
✌️

George Harris . Kingsley Shacklebot
Helen McCrory . Bellatrix Lestrange
Robbie Jarvis . Young James Potter
Kathryn Hunter . Arabella Figg
Imelda Staunton . Dolores Umbridge
Natalie Tena . Nymphadora Tonks
Michael Wildman . Magorian the Centaur

:woot:

plus Percy Weasley and Mrs. Weasley will be back in. ;)

I'm really excited about this one. I hope it's really good, and they fix Dumbledore's charater (I didn't like him in The Goblet of Fire. He didn't seem like himself to me)

~Andrea :angelic:

I'm really excited about this one. I hope it's really good, and they fix Dumbledore's charater (I didn't like him in The Goblet of Fire. He didn't seem like himself to me)

Yeah, I'm not very fond of the new Dumbledore anyway!
In both movies, I thought he was too agressive and not the wise man we all know.

I'm really looking forward to this movie though.
It's my second fave book of the series. And so much happens in it, I hope they make it nice and long.
My favourite book is The Prisoner of Azkaban, and that's my least favourite movie of all!

Well...I prefer the NEW Dumbledore! ^_^ I like him cause he's more of the mysterious crazy intelligent person, and I think that's how it kinda should be...or at least how I thought he would be. I'm excited to see the Threstrals! This movie's going to be very interesting! ^_^

The new Dumbledore just seems way too agressive towards everyone. Like in The Goblet of Fire when he pushes Harry against the wall, and starts asking if he put his name in the goblet! Dumbledore would never do that. He's way too calm, no matter what the circumstance. Well, at least that's what I got from his character in the book. I actually have to re-read the fifth again. It's been a while. Does anyone know when the movie is supossed to be released?

There you go:

Country Release Date (2007)
Belgium July 11th
France July 11th
Argentina July 12th
Germany July 12th
Australia July 12th
Canada July 13th
Denmark July 13th
Sweden July 13th
Ireland July 13th
Norway July 13th
United States July 13th
United Kingdom July 13th
Czech Republic July 19th
Slovac Republic July 19th
Hungary July 19th
Spain July 20th
Poland July 20th

HP's cast looks amazing. I thought Gary Oldman was perfect for the seriuos black role. I was shocked at how good he played the part.

My friend looks scarily like Harry Potter. I mean, he always has, but even more in the 5th one with Harry's hair shorter and all. Scary, but kinda cool! :lol: ^_^ Can't wait for July 13th!

Back