Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

HP's cast looks amazing. I thought Gary Oldman was perfect for the seriuos black role. I was shocked at how good he played the part.

Hmm I don't know. Reading the books I always imagined Sirius to be really hot - I mean granted he hadn't washed in a while and stuff... but then.. well he jsut.. wasn't :thinking:

Can't wait thou :P

Personally I loved it. I thought Luna was absolutely brilliant, and Bellatrix LeStrange.

The only thing I didn't like about it was Sirius' death - it wasn't done very well. Otherwise though I was pleased.

I went to the midnight screening on Wednesday nigh, and I loooooooooooooooooved it!!!
Two screens completely sold out, loads of kids dressing up as witches.

But I thought it was the best movie out of all 5 of them. The acting was good, it went back to a lot of Hogwarts story and less murderville story, and the fighting scene in the end was really well played and not dragged out.
Sirius' death was a bit quick I thought, but Gary Oldman was soooooooooooooooooooooooo lovely in this movie, I hated to see him go. Especially 'cause I already loved him too much in the books.

Roll on book 7. Next friday at midnight, can't wait!

I saw it today and I liked it.

As a fan of the books, there are some scenes I wish had been in like Harry smashing everything in Dumbledore's office.

I thought Imelda Staunton was perfect for Umbridge. The big fight at the end was really well done. I can't remember in the book did Bellatrix really use the killing curse on Sirius? And then he fell into that veil thingy?

The DA stuff was great. I loved the actress that played Luna. She was perfect.

I can't wait for the sixth movie and the last book.

Back