Fantasy Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004)

TephieP said:
Yay, I'm so happy!!!!!!! I can't wait to see the movie at all. I don't know if I can hold out till June, but I'll try! All the actors lok really different, I think. Especially Tom Felton (Malfoy). I thought he looked way different in the trailer, but maybe that's just me.
his HAIR is different :eek: ^_^

hmmmm it's out like in july!! but i kinda don't like the movie!!! but i'll just go watch it 4 the fun of it!! i suppose the trailers looks goonish!!
LOL!!

whoever was in charge of casting sirius did a really horrible job.. this guy played lee harvey oswald in oliver stone's JFK and the bad guy (forget his name) in lost in space. i guess they were going for an evil look, but sirius isnt evil.... i like marie grand-pre's drawings better.

although i still maintain that snape was expertly cast.

i dont know, the books are better, but i'm still going to see it for the fun and obsession of it :smiley:

heh, a group of friends and i decided to camp out for it, on account of not having anything better do to. by then, alias and school will be over.

all i know is that the second book and the second movie both suck.

i'm going to see it on Monday night (31st). i can't wait. i think Sirius has actually been brilliantly cast. Gary Oldman is a fantastic actor and will bring lots of needed depth to the character. also he is capable of being utterly creepy and quite likeable as well. this is my fav of the books so they better not f**k it up like the first film. the second film was a bit better, but it's too hard to do it with a PG rating. there should be 2 versions, 1 for the kiddies and another for the older generation

Not sure when I'll be able to see it but most definatley want to see it.

I'm really interseted to see how the different the movie is with the new director. And also, what the new Dumbledore is like. I actually did not like how Richard Harris played Dumbledore so I hope the new one is better.

Skyligrl5 said:
OMG im going to see this friday @ 730 and im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D
yah im going at 12:30! i pre ordered my tickets but it took FOREVER cuz i kept typing in the wrong credit card number on the phonw :blink: