Fantasy Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004)

This should clear up any casting concerns:
Cast: Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter), Emma Watson (Hermione Granger), Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley), Gary Oldman (Sirius Black), David Thewlis (Professor Remis Lupin), Peter Best (MacNair), David Bradley (Argus Filch), Julie Christie (Madam Rosmerta), John Cleese (Nick the Nearly Headless Ghost), Robbie Coltrane (Rubeus Hagrid), Alfie Enoch (Dean Thomas), Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy), Pam Ferris (Aunt Marge), Dawn French (The Fat Lady), Michael Gambon (Professor Albus Dumbledore), Jimmy Gardner (Ernie Prang), Richard Griffiths (Uncle Dursley), Joshua Herdman (Gregory Goyle), Matt Lewis (Neville Longbottom), Hugh Mitchell (Colin Creevey), Devon Murray (Seamus), Katharine Nicholson (Pansy Parkinson), Chris Rankin (Percy Weasley), Alan Rickman (Professor Snape), Fiona Shaw (Aunt Petunia), Maggie Smith (Prof. Minerva McGonagall), Timothy Spall (Peter Pettigrew), Jim Tavare (Tom, the Leaky Cauldron Innkeeper), Julie Walters (Mrs. Weasley), Jamie Waylett (Vincent Crabbe), Paul Whitehouse (Sir Cadogan)

No prob! I don't know why no one could find the real release date or cast! It took me two seconds, weird, it did say this was new info but still, Order of the Phoenix was pretty good I hope you love it!

Oh, they already chose Sirius Black!!!!!!!!! The movie is coming out, Summer 2004, and yes, Daniel Radcliffe is going to play Harry Potter, and also, they may split up the fourth and fifth movies into seaprate movies, like the Lord of the Rings did, and release them in the same year. Those facts came from a highly trusted source, called www.upcomingmovies.com
kylo4

Nad said:
This should clear up any casting concerns:
Cast: Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter), Emma Watson (Hermione Granger), Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley), Gary Oldman (Sirius Black), David Thewlis (Professor Remis Lupin), Peter Best (MacNair), David Bradley (Argus Filch), Julie Christie (Madam Rosmerta), John Cleese (Nick the Nearly Headless Ghost), Robbie Coltrane (Rubeus Hagrid), Alfie Enoch (Dean Thomas), Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy), Pam Ferris (Aunt Marge), Dawn French (The Fat Lady), Michael Gambon (Professor Albus Dumbledore), Jimmy Gardner (Ernie Prang), Richard Griffiths (Uncle Dursley), Joshua Herdman (Gregory Goyle), Matt Lewis (Neville Longbottom), Hugh Mitchell (Colin Creevey), Devon Murray (Seamus), Katharine Nicholson (Pansy Parkinson), Chris Rankin (Percy Weasley), Alan Rickman (Professor Snape), Fiona Shaw (Aunt Petunia), Maggie Smith (Prof. Minerva McGonagall), Timothy Spall (Peter Pettigrew), Jim Tavare (Tom, the Leaky Cauldron Innkeeper), Julie Walters (Mrs. Weasley), Jamie Waylett (Vincent Crabbe), Paul Whitehouse (Sir Cadogan)
Here is the cast list.

Wowza (just read the past pages) I hope they try and keep the cast british like, i guess makes it more authentic...
here's a pic of Gary Oldman (Sirius Black), maybe he'll look something like this in the film
fbc9df0a.jpg

I can't wait! Ahhh! I know I'll probably start crying though, but if you haven't read OotP (*gasp*) you don't know why. But if you have, you probably know! ;)