Harry Potter Theories

I've never really understood that theory. It's vey complicated. And I find it a bit abstract.

But I guess it's no further out there then some things I've heard.

:lol: Ron is Dumbledore? Now there's something that's erm .... interesting. Hehe...

But yeah, major polyjuice potion needed for that one! Going from a 15 year old boy to a 100+ man. :lol:

ok someone is going to have to explain to me or show me where this is because i have an extreme need to understand the ron is dumbledor theory

just.... WOW... i mean i have no words....
i think if JKR read that... she'd laugh hysterically for weeks

Modly note: Remember to use the edit button instead of double posting.

Ron as Dumbledore? Erm.... can't say as I can see that, and if it were true, I'd burn all my HP books in a heart beat 'cause, no. Just. No. :P

However, I *can* see Ron turning out to be Harry's Peter Pettigrew... *that* would be cool <eg> :Ph34r:

Alias Scaper said:
Ron as Dumbledore?  Erm.... can't say as I can see that, and if it were true, I'd burn all my HP books in a heart beat 'cause, no.  Just.  No. :P

However, I *can* see Ron turning out to be Harry's Peter Pettigrew...  *that* would be cool <eg> :Ph34r:
[post="940385"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I don't see that happening. A lot of that belief though, comes from Rowling's comments she's made (such as how she loves the weasel, and it's very loyal)

:/ i think the idea of ron being dumbledore is a wee bit out there
--However, I *can* see Ron turning out to be Harry's Peter Pettigrew... *that* would be cool--kewii
just..no
no
but i personally dont think that the theories out there are that far fetched, you know?
i have my own beliefs on the "Death" of sirius black, im completely convinced that he isn't dead

Back