Harry Potter

How would you rate the Harry Potter films and books?

• Excellent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Great

• Good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Fair

• Bad

• Most horrible thing that hit the Earth

• Total voters

ISpy10

Cadet
I love the Harry Potter books and movies!

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - June 4, 2004
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - TBA 2005
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - June TBA 2007

I love all of the books and movies. My favorite book is Goblet of Fire, but all of them are really good. I've read all of them (except OotP, which I'm reading again now) multiple times. The books are better then the movies, but the movies are still pretty good. Btw, Dumbledore, I like your name. ^_^

I'm a huge fan of both the books and the movies.
I agree the books are better, but the books are excellent at staying true to the series.
I can't wait until the movie comes out. By the time its out it'll be summer vacation :smiley:

ok i am as much a harry potter fan as alias i love the movies and the books they are awsome. i am a sucker for anything to do with magic

I love harry potter too!!!
but to come back to sean biggerstaff(yeah,Iknow, forever and ever him), he's very cute,i can't deny this as a friend of mine is a clone of sean (however with blue eyes)and as I fell completely in love(even if he doesn't know :( but Iread some articles about sean and he seems so proud of himself(the medias can lie but in this case I think it's the truth) because girls are "gaga" of him and he knows perfectly that he's gorgeous! better ways,Ithink, to know how he's in reality is to see how he behaves as a musician(I heard he played the guitar and sang in the group"crambo") and in his other films but the best way is,of course,to meet him!I think it could be possible so I'll try to!...

Yeha Sean Biggerstaff is amazing! Has anyone else seen the trailer for Prisoner of Azkaban? It is sooo amazing! Prisoner of Azkaban is looking like is gonna be the best movie of HP so far. But htats only from the trailer.

I love Harry Potter books. The movies were not bad too~!!
I've just started reading the Order of the Phoenix. It's even more complicated than the fourth. So many more wizards and witches. Many more things....i still love it~! :D

here's a link to the teaser trailer for PoA. it's on the official site. just scroll down & select ur player & size.

PoA Teaser Trailer

i love all the books and movies too. but i agree that the movies could have been better. i understand tho, that to do the books justice, each movie would have to be like 8 hours long.

i've never done a link b4 so i hope it works. if not here's the addy so u can paste.

http://harrypotter.warnerbros.com/web/dail..._Teaser_Trailer

i kno every-1's prob already seen it by now, but just in case - i dont want any-1 left out.

<_< not sure... I think it's really sad that Harry Potter became so famous when there are a lot of other amazing fantasy books out there... I mean it's good but definatly not one of the best.

i voted excellent but this applies mainly to the books. the films are average cos they have to keep the certificate down to a pg so it will be difficult to ever have great harry potter films. i think the third one will be good but not as good as it could be if we could get a 12 or 15 certificate. ;)