Has Alias Gone to Far?

ISpy10

Cadet
Absolutly anything could happen on Alias. Will could be Sydney's brother for all we know and Francie could be her dead sister! I usually tell my friends what happened on Alias last night and most of them say, "Wow, thats messed up" My mom says its way to hard to follow and anything could happen. I love Alias and I love the surprises but theres so too many! Why can't something be the way it is when its first said?!!! (Why do the good people have to die? (Francie & Emily)
I dunno, just thought I'd get it out and would like to hear your thoughts also!

I think that some of the twists are good. Just as long as Vaughn and Sydney don't trun out brother and sister I'm fine with the twists

i like the fact the anything is a possibility, but some are just too far fetched, you have to sort out the sensible ones and believe that JJ wont go too far. I dont think there has been anything too far fetched yet.

I'm glad Emily died, she scared me, plus they needed to make Sloane go extra extra crazy. And Francie was killed because JJ was bored with her. Everything has a reason on Alias, it just takes a while to learn the final outcome. That's what makes it so great, if you want to know what's going on, you have to keep watching. It keeps the rating up.

aliaschick4mv said:
I'm glad Emily died, she scared me, plus they needed to make Sloane go extra extra crazy. And Francie was killed because JJ was bored with her. Everything has a reason on Alias, it just takes a while to learn the final outcome. That's what makes it so great, if you want to know what's going on, you have to keep watching. It keeps the rating up.
i totally agree. you have to trust that JJ wont mess the show up. :D

aliaschick4mv said:
I am not glad that Emily is dead... however I think that it was a must. Sloane was getting a little soft and he needed something to get his blood boiling again!!!
I definitely agree with the fact that there is a reason for everything on Alias...
(y)

I'm not glad Emily died. It seems to me that they're killing off way to many people, and it might hurt them in the long run. As for Sloane's blood boiling I'm sure it would start again even if Emily wasn't dead. I mean now Sloane has no reason to be nice to anyone. Before Emily tied him down from doing Rambaldi as frequently. He'll become a Rambaldi eating machine.

I don't mind the twists and the hidden loyalties and things, and I don't think the show has gone too far yet. I think it might have to potential to do so with the Rambaldi storyline, and I hope that doesn't happen. I like sci-fi things and mythology (my other favorite show is "Buffy"), but I like to think of ALIAS as being more grounded in the real world. The whole "immortality" concept seems pretty close to crossing the line, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see. The Rambaldi aspect is one of my favorite parts of the show, I just don't want to see it get too far-fetched.

The whole story is so clever it is so much different then what people think. I mean for instance on these boards everyone thinks Syd and Sark are related or whatever, and in Alias that wouldn't happen unless least suspected like other shows. J.J. Abrams is just a genius I say we give up trying to understand what goes on in his mind.

i love all the twists.. especailly how you can never tell if someones lying or if theere telling the truth anything could happen>

see i love the whole suprise and hidden elements in alias, thats what make alias alias, becuase you can never be too sure about anything which makes every little thing exciting and makes you question and think of other things that could happen but then go the completely opposite direction and just blow you away! and yes i agree i think that the ramabldi plot could very easily get too far-fetched but we have to trust jj and by the looks of it right now after a dark turn and TTT, its very easy to trust him in my opinion!

Well I just wish J.J would share some of those ideas with me. Gosh I could use a subject for my short story this semester. Anyone have his number.

LOL!! maybe fanfic writers will help you, many have really good twists and turns or just watch alias and let your very own creative juices flow(LOL!!)sorry not at you, but at my cliche advice!lol

yep, i have JJ's number, call im up ALL the time!haha, i wish!:smiley:

I personally really like aoll the twists and weird crazy things that happen on Alias which are almost impossible to believe at times. I don;t like shows really that you can totally guess what is going to happen, and for me...JJ always has me guessing. i think it's a key element of Alias that makes the show soo good.

twinzz2003 said:
I'm not glad Emily died. It seems to me that they're killing off way to many people, and it might hurt them in the long run. As for Sloane's blood boiling I'm sure it would start again even if Emily wasn't dead. I mean now Sloane has no reason to be nice to anyone. Before Emily tied him down from doing Rambaldi as frequently. He'll become a Rambaldi eating machine.
Sloane not having a reason to be nice to anyone is good!! Think about how terrible and evil he was...I mean come one you have to miss how evil the Alliance guys were sitting around the table...that was ultimate villian stuff! It doesn't get any better than that. And sloane just wasnt living up to their evilness so he had to make him have nothing to lose...this guy can totally, purely evil with no strings attached...his goal is evilness now...Emily's death will help the show a lot i think!

Back