Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Season 3 Has Anyome considered that Vaughn found Syd?

Discussion in 'Alias' started by Boston Scientist, May 7, 2003.

Tags:
  1. Boston Scientist

Boston Scientist Rocket Ranger

Has anyone considered that Vaughn found Syd after the fight with Evil Francie, time passed, he married Syd, more time passed, then Syd was taken by Sloane, her mother, and/or her father? Vaughn said Syd has been missing for a couple years since "that night." We don't know which night.

2. Milo47

Milo47 Rocket Ranger

They can't SKIP that much stuff......that could never have happened....WAY OUT THERE!

3. Ames47

Ames47 Amy Strikes Back

hmm i dont know?! ;) but thats a good thought!! (y)

4. Angel_dj

Angel_dj Rocket Ranger

I have to go with her great thought, but I don't know?

5. Kara

Kara eternally nostalgic

But Syd would have known if she was married to Vaughn... I mean, it's not like she'd forget THAT!

6. Moriel

Moriel Banned

yah, unless she was brainwashed! not likely, check out freelancer26's theory and kalan's theory

7. Michael_Vartan_Alias

Michael_Vartan_Alias Captain

hmmmmmm :ph34r:
    I personally do not believe that Vaughn found her after that night for the simple reason that she was shocked and telling him "omg , Did you hear about Francie?" Vaughn replied "yeah" . It was obviously a "catching up" moment. Plus she was shocked as hell when she saw the ring. The only way I could really find your scenario to be correct is if she and Vaughn got into a major fight and broke up......But, The way she ran up and hugged him I dont believe that is the case. :redhair: :ph34r: :redhair:

(y) or (n) ???

:redhair: :ph34r: :redhair: Tiffany

8. SydnVaughn4ever

SydnVaughn4ever Rocket Ranger

It is a very good possibility that they married and Syd was taken and forgot everything for some reason..... :blink: But then why did Vaughn act the way he did when she asked him what ring he was wearing???

9. Milo47

Milo47 Rocket Ranger

Syd wasn't even wearing a ring....so that ends that theory

10. Ames47

Ames47 Amy Strikes Back

hmmm! this is getting really interesting!! what if ok this is gonna sound crazy but what if syd was doubled or something!! and thats why vaughn was so shocked and distant cuase what if the other syd died and vaughn was married to her and now that the real syd is alive...do you see what im saying?! i know its crazy but i dont know!! :o :( :blink:

11. twinzz2003

twinzz2003 Rocket Ranger

Sorry to disagree with you Milo 47 but Sloane could have removed her wedding ring. Anyway that is a good theory. Ill think about it :crams into brain with all the other theorys:

12. AliasHombre

AliasHombre Rocket Ranger

i have reached max throery limit. Sorry can't accept this one.

13. Milo47

Milo47 Rocket Ranger

vaughn finding syd so nearly after she called??? not a chance....vaughn is still with the CIA for those of you who doubt.....it would suck if vaughn wasn't CIA anymore.....unless he's out on his own doing his thing again studying about Irina and stuff through his "connections"

14. CraZ4Vartan007

CraZ4Vartan007 Scout

To Boston Scientist,
    I don't know if that's the case but I like your theory better than Vaughn being married to someone else. Although if he was married to Syd then why didn't he kiss her or anything when he first entered the door?

-CraZ4Vartan007

15. Milo47

Milo47 Rocket Ranger

he's not married to syd, that's just a dumb theory....how would he marry syd if she's been gone for 2 years? "it's been 2 years" - vaughn

16. Alias_Gay

Alias_Gay Rocket Ranger

He didn't find her at home that night ... he told her in the car, that he would pick her up after the debrief that night, so they could go to Santa Barbara together ...

He came back to the house, but no Sydney there ... thats why he told her, since that night you were missing ... and you know the rest ... the thing is, he might have come in, found Freplica's body and Will's, but nowhere was Syd to be found ... thats the intriguing part of it ... what happened to Syd? who abducted her? who was there when the fight was happening? or did Freplica really die ...???

17. Milo47

Milo47 Rocket Ranger

vaughn couldn't have just found syd on his own....too wierd of a theory!

18. AliasHombre

AliasHombre Rocket Ranger

Stop toying with me

19. Milo47

Milo47 Rocket Ranger

Vaughn didn't "find syd"....that's just annoying ignorant I think

20. Princess Jeanie

Princess Jeanie Rocket Ranger

It's an out there theory...but honestly I want to believe it. :D He just COULDN'T have married someone else (well, he could have, but don't burst my bubble)