Season 3 Has Anyome considered that Vaughn found Syd?

I was watching it again, and Vaughn said he would pick up Syd after the meeting, to go to Santa Barbara so if someone kidnapped her, it would have have to been in like an hour so something. but i dunno.

Ames could be right... but I still think it was a dream. Check out MARRIED:theory on why it was a dream... That's my opinion. These theorys are getting a little farfetched to me

ok i know some of u guys said this but ok we dont know what night it was that she disappeared so maybe it was after they went to s.b and maybe they were engaged and some screwy person erased syd's memory? that would explain why she doesnt know about the ring but then vaughn would have been more excited to se her or he isjust in shock? hell i dont know!! damn it sept get here already!! :blink: :eek:

ok i know some of u guys said this but ok we dont know what night it was that she disappeared so maybe it was after they went to s.b and maybe they were engaged and some screwy person erased syd's memory? that would explain why she doesnt know about the ring but then vaughn would have been more excited to se her or he isjust in shock? hell i dont know!! damn it sept get here already

OMG THAT"S EXACTLY WHAT I THINK!!! THAT"S WHAT MY STORY IS ABOUT!!!!!! That's what I SAID!!! Okay, sorry, I'm just glad that I'm not the only one who thought of that.

kate_jones said:
No! Because it's so unlikely that they would just skip two years. I mean, it would take all of Season three to explain what had happened in the two years. I mean, they would have to explain every character, not just Syd. I like the glimpse theory.
and I think thats what JJ will be doing this season ... explain what happened in those two years ... thats would be so much entertaining than any other theory out there ... and going backwars, and telling the story in flash-back, would mean that by the end of Season 3 we will be back at the end of Season 2 ... with the fight and all, and we will know who did what and what happened ...

OMG THAT"S EXACTLY WHAT I THINK!!! THAT"S WHAT MY STORY IS ABOUT!!!!!! That's what I SAID!!! Okay, sorry, I'm just glad that I'm not the only one who thought of that.

i know i love your story!! :D

if that is what Season three is going to be, i'm NOT going to be a happy camper.....a freakin' recap of over 2 years? NO!

Posted on May 9 2003, 03:00 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if that is what Season three is going to be, i'm NOT going to be a happy camper.....a freakin' recap of over 2 years? NO!

yep i agree with you there milo!! :D that would just suck and be really crapy on their part!!

ames723 said:
Posted on May 9 2003, 03:00 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yep i agree with you there milo!! :D that would just suck and be really crapy on their part!!
That might take up the first ep. But I think they'll concentrate on the differences--like what has happened to everyone, Sydney's reactions, new charries...

yeah, imagine the Q and A episode where it was all just recap.....remember how bad that episode sucked!!!!!????

it could happen. i mean it is possible. maybe vaughn left somethig at her house n he was coming back n he saw syd all hurt n evil francie shot up. she eventually became ok, n vaughn proposed n he wanted to get married really really soon. so they got married but sloane n mom really could have taken her. it could totaly happen on alias. i have this gut feeling that sloane n her mom is the reason y shes been missing.

Back