Season 3 Has Anyome considered that Vaughn found Syd?

Milo47 said:
that is so far fetched that you're hanging on by a thread!!! holy cow....stop thinking ;o)
lol so true.. ^_^ but i cant help it!! i mean the finale was such a huge clffhanger!!!

hehe....at least you have hope....good try! keep thinkin' though, at least you're the most optomistic person i've heard haha

it could happen. i mean it is possible. maybe vaughn left somethig at her house n he was coming back n he saw syd all hurt n evil francie shot up. she eventually became ok, n vaughn proposed n he wanted to get married really really soon. so they got married but sloane n mom really could have taken her. it could totaly happen on alias. i have this gut feeling that sloane n her mom is the reason y shes been missing.

Hey! That's what I think!! But you know you guys, we're all thinking that Syd disappeared either RIGHT after she fought Freplicia, or sometime soon after that. It could have been a whole nother year before she disappeeared!!! Then she wouldn't remember 3 years though, that'd suck. But hey, it's true. We have no idea when she disappeared.

Hey! That's what I think!! But you know you guys, we're all thinking that Syd disappeared either RIGHT after she fought Freplicia, or sometime soon after that. It could have been a whole nother year before she disappeeared!!! Then she wouldn't remember 3 years though, that'd suck. But hey, it's true. We have no idea when she disappeared.

exactly!! we dont know when she disappeared and maybe all she remembers is that night when she fought francie so they could have gotten married and disappeared some time after that!! or thats what im hoping!! i have so many wishes about the finale!!

AHHHH!!! VAUGHN IS MARRIED!!! STOP IMPLANTING THESE FARFETCHED THEORIES IN MY HEAD!!!! -runs in circles covering ears-

Posted on May 9 2003, 08:57 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'cause she FORGOT!!! It's the last thing she remembers so to her, she DID just learn it!!

ok i think you and me should start our own thread!!hehe!! im still with you on that one!! :D

I am going insane. I hope buying the season 1 DVD this summer will help me get through my symptoms of withdrawl that inevitably proceed all Alias finales. Sadly the look on Vaughn's face told me he is not married so Sydney, and I don't think there was any way she was doubled. I think, as many people said, that Sloane is using her for his device and it is some time in the future, but we don't know exactly when since we don't know which "night" vaughn was referring to and WHY HONG KONG? I thought the scenery looked very fake for Alias standards, was that on purpose? and the scar I thought looked like appendix scar but most likely something was taken out of Syd for the device...why didn't Syd's mom save her if she really does love her so much??

EXACTLY!!! I said that we don't know which 'night' she disappeared!! yes, Vaughn did look very guilty, but I can only hope he's not married!! I am getting more and more convinced that it's a glimpse, but so many bad things could happen when she goes back!! And I really like my theory!! But I guess that we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

the more i read and think about it im not bying vaughn being married to anyone other than syd!! cause like this thread is called why was vaughn the first one meet syd if he was married i think he would have waited to see her cause he knows how upset she would be! so why not send her dad to get her? hmmm? cause they probably knew that vaughn would want to be the first one to see her or the other reason jack wasnt contacted is that he was not avaible or was missing. felgercarb i wanna know now damn it!!! :eek: :angry: :woot:

the more i read and think about it im not bying vaughn being married to anyone other than syd!! cause like this thread is called why was vaughn the first one meet syd if he was married i think he would have waited to see her cause he knows how upset she would be! so why not send her dad to get her? hmmm? cause they probably knew that vaughn would want to be the first one to see her or the other reason jack wasnt contacted is that he was not avaible or was missing. felgercarb i wanna know now damn it!!!

Because Vaughn means more to her than anyone, plus, Syd would feel more comfortable talking to Vaughn cause she loves him. And maybe :eek: maybe something happened to Jack!! Like you said!! LOL I and I think Vaughn is married to Syd also!! HE HAS TO BE!!!!

I really hope vaughn married Syd, butvaughn looked very very sad at the end so i don't think thats true.

True, he did look really sad, but maybe it's because he knows something she doesn't!! Like maybe something happened to someone(dad, mom,) or maybe he thought she left him! or something, I don't know. But I think the ring is something other than him being married cause I think the whole point is to getus to think it's something it's not. That he's married to someone else. Do you understnad? it's meant to make us stuggle all summer and then find out he's NOT married and we're all like "I WAS DYING ALL SUMMER TO FIND OUT HE"S NOT MARRIED???? YES!!!!!!!!!!!" LOL get it?

Back