Has anyone ever met any of the cast members?

DoNtFrOsTtHePiE 47

+SuPer HoT FeMaLe+
Hey I was just wondering has anyone ever meet anyone rom the cast of ALIAS??? If anyone has I am soooooo jealous of you!! I wan to meet the cast so bad! Preferably Michael Vartan and Jennifer Garner!!~ :rolleyes:

yeah i wish!! but you know what and i have said this a million times before and im sure nobody cares but i use to live in charleston, wv and i probably could have ran into jen on the street!! and if we still lived there i would have gone to her h.s. and she just went back home in april so if i was in h.s. still i could have met her cause she stoped by her old school!! ok i know wo cares but i was so pissed when i heard that and was like damn it why did we move!! :angry:

OMG!!! thats soo kool... i mean hey its closer then ive ever been to meeting her! lol i live in cali about 5 or 6 hrs. from la but we never go so... yeah lol but still i think its cool u could have met her!~

oh i know!! i kick myself every time i think about!! i mean we moved there in 1990 i think and moved in late april of 1994 and she grad from hs in 90 or 91 or i could have ran into a thousand times and would have never known!! and i wanna know where she lived and see if it was close to my house!! omg i am so obessed!!

Back