Has anyone had an Alias moment?

On Sunday I went to school for a rehersal w/ Vaughn look alike Grant. We have alarms in the school that are comlicated and our director asked me for help. I was going to go with her but she went alone. It totally reminded me of the last episode where Sydney is supposed to go get the gyroscope but Dixon gets there first. It was the exact same thing. I was all happy that day until I found out she went without me. She was Dixon and I got upset just like Sydney. I'll have to scan a pic of hot Grant. Someone took pictures at rehersal and he looks the same as sexy MV. :smiley:!!!!

I had a sort of Alias-like moment today. In my historical research class, I was doing research for an assignment with this guy, and we looked for this one file on the internet, and all these warnings came up that said "CIA documents: Classified information". It was weird. And then, after class, the guy asked me out. I said okay and gave him my number, but now I'm not sure what to do. We have two classes together, and it's early in the semester. If we go out and it doesn't go well, we still have to see each other every day in class. I'm really nervous....I don't like first dates, they're so stressful to me! I don't know what to do.

the other day i was renting a movie and this guy was really creeping me out and just stood outside the place until i walked to my car, the whole way home i kept checking in my mirrors, halfway home i was thinking OMG i'm sydney bristow right now! but then i looked at the passenger seat and saw that jack wasn't there and knew i wasn't in the getaway!Darn, i was looking forward to that date with Vaughn!

Azalea said:
If we go out and it doesn't go well, we still have to see each other every day in class. I'm really nervous....I don't like first dates, they're so stressful to me! I don't know what to do.
Be yourself. It makes all the difference in the world. :D

I've had another freak out. There is thisguy at schooland weexchange stolen glances. He acts like Vaughn. It is so real and... yeah. He starts to look like Vaughn more and more everyday.

OMG!!! YES!!!! At the restaurant where I work,we have a movable wall. Well,when I was closing it ,I grabbed it with both hands on one side and I was like WHOA!!! I feel like Sydney!!! If you don't get what I'm talking about,it's from the Season 1 finale when Syd runs through the closing door and tries to hold it open for Vaughn. Talk about deja vu!!!LOL :blink:

This is pretty subtle but anyways...today we were bowling in PE and my teacher goes "you're dropping the ball too soon"...anyways in episode 3 I believe Syd's techer goes "you're dropping the ball then it flashes to her diving at the nuke core rolling away that she dropped"...ya like i told you...nothing big...I have tons of alias moments, but this was the only one today

I had an alias moment, more like an Alias mission moment, one time the principal was looking for me, and I started running down the hall and kept creeping up to walls looking over to see if she was there, then I would run down the hall again, there stood the teacher, I ran into the bathroom, but she never saw me, it was kinda funny, :P

LOL!

Hmm...

There was that one time way back in middle school when i recorded an hour of gossip in the girl's bathroom-don't worry-i'm a girl myself, but i had to be secretive about it. I turned it into the principal to nail this one girl gossiping about my friend.

And she really did get nailed.

It was worth standing on a toilet for an hour to get.

A few days ago I was in the car with my dad and he was listening to sports radio. The commentators kept mentioning some team's "endgame." I don't know what they were really talking about, but I freaked out and was like, "OMG, endgame!" My dad was so confused, he didn't know why I was so excited!

I once woke up at 4:00am and ther was a helicopter surrounding my house for an hour.I felt like Sydney when Vaughn came for her on Passage part.2 the only big diffrence is that Vaughn was not ther :( :( :smiley: :smiley: :D

anything reminds me of alias. for example, the other day we had a math problem that said, 1/2mv=659 or something, and i saw mv and freaked out thinking about Michael Vartan...i am so weird

Dark Wiccan said:
I had an alias moment, more like an Alias mission moment, one time the principal was looking for me, and I started running down the hall and kept creeping up to walls looking over to see if she was there, then I would run down the hall again, there stood the teacher, I ran into the bathroom, but she never saw me, it was kinda funny, :P
LMAO!! Dodge those evil teachers!

I have a lot of allalias oments, not just alias ones...like this weekend i went to the zoo and there was a penguin named Jo, and I fed it popcorn...for anyone who follows that saga, its pretty funny

Last night I went with my dad to pick something up at his office, and the whole building was deserted. So I was wandering around the different floors and I found a hidden staircase. And of course I had to go down it! But halfway down I thought I heard a noise like someone was following me, so I ran down as fast as I could. Then when I got to the bottom, the door was locked, so I had to run back up to the second floor to get out. It was silly, but I felt just like Sydney running away from the bad guys.

I constantly think about Alias while i'm walking around....like who can be really what they say they are! it's wierd....a little too wierd....YEAH! it's raph...a little too raph!

Me and my friend allie were leaving Art cuz we didn't feel like cleaning up and so some other people followed us (hehe) so we hear this loud yelling from the art teacher and everyone ran back in except for me n my friend so we ran down the halls laughing and hiding behind these lockers cuz the teacher came out to look to see if any one was still out there we peeked out from behind as she looked and we hurried back into our spots luckily it was a substitute so she didn't know who we were and the light flashed so we didn't get a detintion and then shes like we would be good in the CIA the only thing is that when we run away we can't laugh like that. I so thought of Alias at that moment.

My parents were sitting on the bed talking and my dad was rubbing my mom's back...it looked exactly like the scene on the hospital bed...actually...the picture in your av AliasBabe12! hehe!

I was in my martial arts class and I did this really neat kick move and knockled the stunt man down. I felt like Sydney for a minute. Very touching *drys tears* :smiley:

Back