Has anyone heard of this? Or seen it?

Bubbles

Those piercing baby blues
I had the url ages ago but not anymore. Basically, it's a site where you type in a word and then hit "enter" or "submit" or whatever, and then the new page shows a list of every possible way of jumbling the word up.

If anyone has the url could they please give it go me? :notworthy:

I don't think it exists anymore...well it might...but I can't find it. It used to be www.anagrams.com or something, but I can't seem to find it...I used to use it to play a game on Neopets...

Jai :rain:

Yeah, that's where I found it before, but it doesn't seem to be there anymore...unless I'm not looking closely enough...

it's not an anagram though.. like if you typed in "eat" it'd come up with "tea" and "ate"

however if you typed in "love" it wouldn't come up with anything

if I typed in love in this site, it'd go something like:

love
loev
leov
levo
lveo
lvoe
vloe
vleo
veol
velo
voel
vole
olve
olev
oevl
oelv
ovel
ovle
elov
elvo
evol
evlo
eovl
eolv

yes I am currently extremely bored :P

nah that's what anagram machine software thingos do :P this comes up with every possible arrangement for the letters

Joooooooojies, that's what the site from Bored used do do...I remember having to sort through what made sense and what didn't.

:rain:

Bubbles said:
it's not an anagram though.. like if you typed in "eat" it'd come up with "tea" and "ate"

however if you typed in "love" it wouldn't come up with anything

if I typed in love in this site, it'd go something like:

love
loev
leov
levo
lveo
lvoe
vloe
vleo
veol
velo
voel
vole
olve
olev
oevl
oelv
ovel
ovle
elov
elvo
evol
evlo
eovl
eolv

yes I am currently extremely bored :P
[post="1324504"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

If hyou are really bored, try writing the software that does that yourself.. I had to do it as an exam question.

Back