Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Season 2 Has Vaughn left the CIA ?

Discussion in 'Alias' started by MegDoll, May 7, 2003.

Tags:
  1. MegDoll

MegDoll Rocket Ranger

Was I the only one who noticed Vaughn saying to Syd " They brought me back to tell you....." does this mean he's left the CIA ???? I sure hope I'm overreacting and this was just meaningless - but I don't know......

2. vaughnmyangel

vaughnmyangel Rocket Ranger

ya it sounds like it does and also theya res selling his CIA file on abc.com the real prop so he must have left

3. Alias_Gay

Alias_Gay Rocket Ranger

they ask me to come ack to explain ....

that can mean a lot of things ... maybe he was called back from his honey-moon ... or yes, he might have quit the CIA after Syd disappeared ...

with JJ and Alias, anything is possible ... ;)

4. nance

nance TUMS

i hope he hasn't! what do you mean they sold his cia file?? hmm.... i'm checking...

.....nope don't know what you mean vaughnmylove

5. Victoria King

Victoria King Rocket Ranger

i took it as he left the cia...sydney doesnt understand either"come back from what?" we are all lost and now the ring..(sorry im watching the ending right now and oooo STOP IT PLEASE STOP IT!!!!) but i think he left!

6. Milo47

Milo47 Rocket Ranger

he is married people....he left the CIA after he got married, he was tired of the whole SPY thing so he left.....ok?

7. Alias

Alias Rocket Ranger

Um...I think he left the CIA after Syd disappeared/died. That's what I understood when I watched it anyway. And IF he got married, then he probably did AFTER he quit. But that's just what I think.

8. Milo47

Milo47 Rocket Ranger

I still think he's with the CIA frankly....why wouldn't he be, or why would he quit the CIA?

9. kate_jones

kate_jones Rocket Ranger

Then what did he get called back from?

10. Alias

Alias Rocket Ranger

Um..I believe I answered that already. SYDNEY DISAPPEARED AND HE DIDN"T WANT TO BE WITH THE CIA ANY MORE!!! It's not that hard to understand.

UM...his house? I don't know!!! :P

11. Milo47

Milo47 Rocket Ranger

dang...haha....gee wiz...hehe....i dont' agree

12. kate_jones

kate_jones Rocket Ranger

Do you think he hasn't left? Or just for another reason?

13. Milo47

Milo47 Rocket Ranger

I don't think he's left....I think he's not as involved though. he wants to keep that connection with the CIA so he can have his "connections" and his "technological" advances for his hunt after who he thinks "killed" sydney

14. AliasALIAS

AliasALIAS Guest

Well, he said, "They asked me to come back to... to explain." I really don't have an opinion on whether or not he's still with the CIA (yet.... I need to think about it). But I am leaning towards him not being with the CIA. "They" is the CIA. "come back" means he had been somewhere else. I don't think he would tell Sydney that he came back from a honeymoon or what not. It must be the CIA. "come back" signifying that he left the CIA.

15. Milo47

Milo47 Rocket Ranger

"come back" could mean TONS of stuff though....

16. AliasALIAS

AliasALIAS Guest

But some people speculated that he was coming back from Santa Barbara. This would be illogical that the CIA asked him to come back from a vacation because Sydney wouldn't know about it, so Vaughn wouldn't bring it up. Sydney wouldn't know that he quitted the CIA either, but she knows that he works/ed for the CIA, so it would be safe to bring up the subject.

17. Milo47

Milo47 Rocket Ranger

Why would he coming back from Santa Barbara when Sydney was in Hong Kong? Just seems too stupid

18. Moriel

Moriel Banned

yah that doesn't make any sense.

19. AliasALIAS

AliasALIAS Guest

Which is why I'm leaning towards Vaughn leaving the CIA ;)

Btw, try not to be so blunt.

20. Milo47

Milo47 Rocket Ranger

Leaving the CIA is probably the closest thing I've heard....so far