Haunted

i hear weird noises sometimes at night, but that could be my imagination. Stuff around my room tends to disappear and be misplaced though....

I thought i heard a piano key being hit in the middle of the night, and some weird things were happening. Like in the middle of the night my this alarm went off in my house, as soon as my parents woke up... it just turned off. So ne ways, i convinced my parents to get it reblessed lol.

Hmm, here's a story...

It was a few years ago so I was like 14 and my sis was like 17 and we were alone by ourselves in the house and we were sitting there and I heard a noise upstairs and I was like, "huh", but then I heard it again and I looked at my sis, and we just stared at each other knowing both of us heard something. It sounded like someone was upstairs, we s**t ourselves. She was saying, you grab the key (we were gonna run outside the house and knock next door. We went to the front door, her first of course, and we tried to get it open as quick as possible, when we were opening the door I looked behind me and I swear I saw a dark figure. SO we rran out the door and knocked next door, and Dave, our neighbour had a look around, but there was nothing, absolutely nothing. We stayed in the house and I was terrified all night.

When we told our parents, my mum was like, it's just the pipes, and we were like, "No, we've heard the pipes and that wasn't the pipes." The funniest part was that when we told my mum she shouted at us cos the house was a mess and Dave would have seen it, :lol: .

bluheart13 said:
Two words................. Beanie Babies
Really? Mine is Cabbage Patch Dolls, anyone remember them? :Ph34r:

DollBrownPoniesRedVelvetDress.jpg

And Chucky, so horrible.

Aren't they just frightening, I had loads when I was like 11, who knows where they are now, think we still have one.

KikiCourt said:
I have a secret passage underneath my basement, it's really scary. There are a lot of boarded up hallways under there. :hide: :Paranoid:
how old is your house? and where is it located? sounds creepy :(

Back