Web Stuff Have anyone ever donated you?

Well I was wondering if any of you have been donated by someone, with the help of "Donate" Button placed in your webpage.

paypal%20donate%20button%5B5%5D.png

Well I have been working for 2 years in this profession, but I haven't been donated by someone yet.. :P

CAwesome said:
Nope. I think its better to have "premium" subscriptions to give the member benefits.

But "premium" subscriptions only works in an active and big boards. It does not work with new sites...

techu said:
CAwesome said:
Nope. I think its better to have "premium" subscriptions to give the member benefits.

But "premium" subscriptions only works in an active and big boards. It does not work with new sites...

yeah, but if we start some new services for subscribers we will have to have more staffs. I have couple of ideas to work with.. :P

techu said:
CAwesome said:

That is HIGHLY not true, I have had numerous small websites upon which people purchased V.I.P for extra features. It is hard to come by. But if a person enjoys a website enough for them to purchase such a thing, well 90% of the time they will pay (not saying a HUGE amount) but enough to pass you through helping out a bit.

Raymond said:
techu said:
CAwesome said:

That is HIGHLY not true, I have had numerous small websites upon which people purchased V.I.P for extra features. It is hard to come by. But if a person enjoys a website enough for them to purchase such a thing, well 90% of the time they will pay (not saying a HUGE amount) but enough to pass you through helping out a bit.

For any forum, you're more likely to get a premium subscriber than a donator.

I have only been donated to when I provided services. Paypal keeps 33% of whatever is donated so they take a large chunk out. I'm not really a fan.

Back