Have I told you I love you today?

lenafan

Cadet
:kissme:
This is a reposting of a short love scene that happened between Jack and "Laura" the night before she disappeared. Someone said they hoped to learn what happened, so here's my ;) take.

Now I put it in the R section because there was some belief that this scene, between two married people, belonged here. I suppose it was a tiny bit graphic, but nothing more than what you would see in a movie. And these days you can see almost everything!!! :blush:

These characters belong to JJ Abrams and his Alias gang.

HAVE I TOLD YOU I LOVE YOU TODAY?

It was early in 1982, shortly after Laura returned from a conference in Paris that Jack told her she should take time to see the sights. “After all, your school does set up these conferences in cities you should tour.” They were undressing for bed.
“No, I want to be back here with you and Sydney.” She kissed him. “I would rather be at home, than anywhere else.”
He laughed, shaking his head. “Darling.” He kissed her lightly. “I’m going to be in Washington next week. I won’t dawdle either,” he admitted. “I adore you. After ten years of marriage you somehow are as seductive as the day I met you.”
They climbed into bed.
Laura smiled. “Sydney and I will miss you too.” She leaned over, kissing the nipples on his chest.
Jack caught his breath. Laura still made him feel so young, so virile and so loved. “Have I told you I love you today?”
She shook her head, then smiled.
He turned her on her back, kissing her repeatedly on the lips, cheeks, throat and both eyes. He moved to her breasts, nipples and abdomen. She moaned, then sucked in her breath.
“Jack?” She moaned again, caressing his head, running her hands through his hair.
“Mmmmm, I’m busy,” he whispered.
“You devil,” she cried as he continued exploring her body with his lips.
Finally, he could wait no longer. She adjusted her body to his, moving in rhythm to him, until they both came in an explosive climax.

;) Yes, I wrote it all by myself. I have an editor (friend), but she didn't see this until it was up.
I love writing about the Bristows. :D

ah yes another of my favorites of yours, though I wouldn't be able to pick one! Not only did you re-post this, Gotcha Opus 2 Part 2 up! My day actaully has gotten better. Once again I absolutely love this piece

Sorry :eek: this piece takes place the night before Laura aka Irina supposedly dies in a car accident. 1982

Now I know when he put the passive tracker in her, but it would best be explained in the R section of fan fiction. And I'm not going there at this time.

I thot it was great that Jack DID NOT trust her and was prepared for her umm betrayal. :cool:

lenafan said:
Sorry  :eek:  this piece takes place the night before Laura aka Irina supposedly dies in a car accident. 1982

Now I know when he put the passive tracker in her, but it would best be explained in the R section of fan fiction. And I'm not going there at this time.

I thot it was great that Jack DID NOT trust her and was prepared for her umm betrayal. :cool:
o, my bad, i thought it was the night before she was extracted by sloane. and you said you are not going to the r-section of fan fics....but you are already here...im confused

Sorry, Im confused. Forgive me. I'm still on a high from last night's episode.

PS guess what? I'm coming back here ... soon...

My gosh, you found it! I thot it was long ago buried among the huge number of stories posted since then.
Thanks...
My favorite short story is I've Got to See You Again. If you haven't read it..do. PM if you can't find it and I'll tell you where.

Back